Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

It seems insanely hard to submit someone in this game.

It is against the computer, but against a human opponent its not so bad.

Sweet. Can't wait until Tuesday. We should get everyone's XBL GTs together.

i dig the game & all but i hate the fact that early on you can pretty much button mash & win.things are different when you have a couple of matchesunder your belt though.its deep enough to keep serious fight fans interested but not insanely difficult to get into at first.so much better than the first mmagame for the dreamcast.

button mashing it will end it early if youre liddell, and thats what happens just like in real life he gets those knockouts out of nowhere

Exactly, if anything, this game was made to prevent button mashing (in the standup atleast) because against a good striker, ur just gonna inevitably gettooled.

i cant wait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

^^ i guess you guys didn't read the part where i said "early on".

thats how chuck liddell really fights though, he button mashes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

is it true the game has 80 characters?that's pretty crazy.

I see that I'm not the only addicted to the demo. Can't wait to get the game.
pimp.gif

I have to work on my submission game and transitioning from takedowns.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

^^ i guess you guys didn't read the part where i said "early on".

thats how chuck liddell really fights though, he button mashes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

is it true the game has 80 characters?that's pretty crazy.
yeah, but there are the same characters in different weight class due to weight cuts in real life.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Any tips for reversing transitions?

for xbox 360, press LB and hadouken stuly movement with the right joystick... or jus hodouken style style without the LB.. it jus depends where you are on theground.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

for xbox 360, press LB and hadouken stuly movement with the right joystick... or jus hodouken style style without the LB.. it jus depends where you are on the ground.
To do a reversal on/during an opponent's transition, push/tap the Right Stick toward your opponentimmediately after your opponent initiated their transition.

When done correctly and precisely, the reversals can't be defended or re-reversed.

What kidUFC just described was a technique-modified transition whether in an offensive or a defensive ground position.

Not a reversal... It's just simply a modified transition.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by kidUFC

for xbox 360, press LB and hadouken stuly movement with the right joystick... or jus hodouken style style without the LB.. it jus depends where you are on the ground.
To do a reversal on/during an opponent's transition, push/tap the Right Stick toward your opponent immediately after your opponent initiated their transition.

When done correctly and precisely, the reversals can't be defended or re-reversed.

What kidUFC just described was a technique-modified transition whether in an offensive or a defensive ground position.

Not a reversal... It's just simply a modified transition.

ooops, i didnt even really read his question.. thats my bad.

but you are correct.
pimp.gif

so anyone get a copy yet? imma look around this weekend to see if anyone is letting it go early
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by eddiee21

Any tips on how to get out of the full mount? Shogun is a beast on the ground game.
Keep at it with the Hard Transitions (rotate 3/8th's circle on the Right Stick towards Shogun).

If he's bangin' on Liddell's face too much, click on the Right Stick to catch one of his fists and he'll [Rogan] clinch onto the back of hishead, to keep him from reigning down punches [/Rogan].

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by eddiee21

Any tips on how to get out of the full mount? Shogun is a beast on the ground game.
Keep at it with the Hard Transitions (rotate 3/8th's circle on the Right Stick towards Shogun).

If he's bangin' on Liddell's face too much, click on the Right Stick to catch one of his fists and he'll [Rogan] clinch onto the back of his head, to keep him from reigning down punches [/Rogan].

Pretty much. I always do the modified major transition with L1. Liddel can flip Shogun into full guard if it works.

Back
Top Bottom