Official UEFA Champions League Final: Manchester United vs Chelsea May 21st 2:30PM EST ESPN 2

One of the best matches I have ever watched from start to finish.....

Wow.

The drama in the end was unreal

theres no font big enough to show how happy i am! we won!!!!!! im buying edwin a steak dinner! YEEEEEEES
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

lmao i'm so happy chelsea lost. even better that they lost in russia aka home.

hahahaha JT going to the spot all bad #*# spitting and %#%% cuz he thought it would be cake.

No better way to honor Munich than to do the double. Van der Sar is my hero. Way to go Drogba. I knew Anelka would miss as soon as he stepped up to theball, he's not a real Chelsea player. Abrahmovich(sp) can't buy clutch. Come on United!!

Poor Terry, being a defender who takes penalties, I know how it feels (obv. not to his extent)

Really really unlucky after he put out one of the best performances a defender could ask for.

LOL at Cronaldo's stop and start...

what's with this garbage espn announcer suggesting to change the game of football regarding extra time/penalties?

what an idiot. typical moron

Man of the Match? Ronaldo, VDS, or Tevez. Best game ive watched in a long time, and seeing Terry miss that kick made my day haha UNITEDDDD!!!

for the people who watched their first football game..if your not a fan of the sport after that.. then
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousLAR

Man of the Match? Ronaldo, VDS, or Tevez. Best game ive watched in a long time, and seeing Terry miss that kick made my day haha UNITEDDDD!!!

roll.gif
. You might as well fix his hair for him.

Ronaldo stays disappearing under pressure, that goal was the least he could do. Pulling a stunt like that during the penalty kicks was delusional.

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

roll.gif

Ronaldo stays disappearing under pressure, that goal was the least he could do. Pulling a stunt like that during the penalty kicks was delusional.

You're the one being delusional if you think he didn't perform well in this game... Dude was one of our top 3 performers out on the pitch untilthat penalty miss, stop speaking with hate.

Man game was intense the 2nd half both teams had chances to win it. But damn Drogba needs to keep his head in the game. I hate to see finals finish onpenalties, but ManU hit theirs and CF didn't.
Ferdinand doesn't deserve to touch the "big ears"

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

roll.gif

You're the one being delusional if you think he didn't perform well in this game... Dude was one of our top 3 performers out on the pitch until that penalty miss, stop speaking with hate.

I find that word so funny, hate. He was ghost for most of the game, when he appeared, he did a decent job, and that goal was nothing more than expected(the beauty of the play was in the brown - scholes exchange and then in brown's cross). Bandwagon MU fans are the worse
sick.gif

man...wack stuff...
I was pulling for Chelsea...just don't really like Man. U and the hype around them

only prob i have with this is i can;t stand ronaldo and his penalty kick pauses....

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

roll.gif

You're the one being delusional if you think he didn't perform well in this game... Dude was one of our top 3 performers out on the pitch until that penalty miss, stop speaking with hate.

I find that word so funny, hate. He was ghost for most of the game, when he appeared, he did a decent job, and that goal was nothing more than expected (the beauty of the play was in the brown - scholes exchange and then in brown's cross). Bandwagon MU fans are the worse
sick.gif

Haha what you want him to do? Dominate the whole match in a Champions League Final? He did his job, he played solid and was a major contributor. The factthat you said a goal is to be expected explains what Ronaldo is doing this season. He's getting high ratings for his performance today and is beingmentioned for MOTM, so I don't know what game you were watching saying he was ghost for most of the game. I'm not even going to address the"bandwagon" comment.
eyes.gif

They're showing the game overagain on ESPN 2. For those who missed it.

Here's how the game looked in HD:
ce82589ef338eed04bfbd705e0ec014f4d42590.jpg

0ea355ceef293143ebeb4c43bbe0250c6186c83.jpg

Back
Top Bottom