Official UEFA Champions League Final: Manchester United vs Chelsea May 21st 2:30PM EST ESPN 2

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by NotoriousLAR

Man of the Match? Ronaldo, VDS, or Tevez. Best game ive watched in a long time, and seeing Terry miss that kick made my day haha UNITEDDDD!!!

roll.gif
. You might as well fix his hair for him.

Ronaldo stays disappearing under pressure, that goal was the least he could do. Pulling a stunt like that during the penalty kicks was delusional.

You're the one being delusional if you think he didn't perform well in this game... Dude was one of our top 3 performers out on the pitch until that penalty miss, stop speaking with hate.

I find that word so funny, hate. He was ghost for most of the game, when he appeared, he did a decent job, and that goal was nothing more than expected (the beauty of the play was in the brown - scholes exchange and then in brown's cross). Bandwagon MU fans are the worse
sick.gif

Haha what you want him to do? Dominate the whole match in a Champions League Final? He did his job, he played solid and was a major contributor. The fact that you said a goal is to be expected explains what Ronaldo is doing this season. He's getting high ratings for his performance today and is being mentioned for MOTM, so I don't know what game you were watching saying he was ghost for most of the game. I'm not even going to address the "bandwagon" comment.
eyes.gif

They're showing the game over again on ESPN 2. For those who missed it.

No, I was saying the cross was absolutely perfect, and he had no competition for the ball. Reading comprehension ftw.

Man of the Match? Ronaldo, VDS, or Tevez. Best game ive watched in a long time, and seeing Terry miss that kick made my day haha UNITEDDDD!!!

roll.gif

Ronaldo stays disappearing under pressure, that goal was the least he could do. Pulling a stunt like that during the penalty kicks was delusional.

You're the one being delusional if you think he didn't perform well in this game... Dude was one of our top 3 performers out on the pitch until that penalty miss, stop speaking with hate.

I find that word so funny, hate. He was ghost for most of the game, when he appeared, he did a decent job, and that goal was nothing more than expected (the beauty of the play was in the brown - scholes exchange and then in brown's cross). Bandwagon MU fans are the worse
sick.gif

Haha what you want him to do? Dominate the whole match in a Champions League Final? He did his job, he played solid and was a major contributor. The fact that you said a goal is to be expected explains what Ronaldo is doing this season. He's getting high ratings for his performance today and is being mentioned for MOTM, so I don't know what game you were watching saying he was ghost for most of the game. I'm not even going to address the "bandwagon" comment.
eyes.gif

No, I was saying the cross was absolutely perfect, and he had no competition for the ball. Reading comprehension ftw.

Reading comprehension?? Where in that did you say the cross was absolutely perfect, and had no competition for the ball? All you said was the goal wasexpected.
laugh.gif
I'm done with you dude, obviously you're justreaching now.

roll.gif

sick.gif

eyes.gif

dude why are you so salty....obviously u didnt see his cross to tevez....if tevez scored that it would have been GAMEOVER....his postion isnt CM where he has the ball all day....his job is to go down the wing and create chances....if he had the ball allday you wouldprobably call him selfish

roll.gif

sick.gif

eyes.gif

Reading comprehension?? Where in that did you say the cross was absolutely perfect, and had no competition for the ball? All you said was the goal was expected.
laugh.gif
I'm done with you dude, obviously you're just reaching now.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

sick.gif

eyes.gif

Reading comprehension?? Where in that did you say the cross was absolutely perfect, and had no competition for the ball? All you said was the goal was expected.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Since you're nitpicking, I'm going to nitpick too... Nowhere did you say that the cross was absolutely perfect, and that he had no competition forthe ball. You're acting like that goal was a tap-in or somethin...

I'm so glad domestic/european competition is over. Now I can %@###$% relax for 17 days till Spain give me another heart arrhythmia.

Utd are the most undeserving CL winners in recent years that I can remember. That was a display of *****assedness proportion. I saw Maka raise a few boys to men out there. I don't think any Utd players played above average today , they all looked shaky save for Ronaldo, who did scorethe goal and sent some dangerous balls in, but he was pretty average overall by his standard.
Chelsea's goal was a fortuitous one and Utd also missed out on a few fortuitous chances, but Chelsea should've won that game in the 2nd half. So many great build-ups just never materialized into anything. Drogba was manned pretty well for much of the game, Joe Cole spent too much time looking at the linesman. He had all sorts of space on the right and couldn't make them pay. They couldn't hit anything on target.

JT will always be a champion in my book. I can live with Utd winning on a slip, but they are not the better side, not in any facet of the game. All in all, this was a down year in the CL. Milan... too old. Barca... too many injuries, drama. Real Madrid.... still in transition, next year istheirs. Arsenal... overachieved, burned out. Bayern Munich absent. The fact that it was an all-English final for the first time speaks more to the levelof quality outside of England this season. Not too many sides had it this season. Next year is going to be nuts though!
eek.gif

Anyway, congrats to Utd fans, I guess. You can't knock the double.
ohwell.gif

Chelsea definitely played the better game but just couldn't finish. If only Drogba's shot was slightly more left...

By the way, I can't stand Ronaldo at all.

roll.gif

sick.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Since you're nitpicking, I'm going to nitpick too... Nowhere did you say that the cross was absolutely perfect, and that he had no competition for the ball. You're acting like that goal was a tap-in or somethin...

Now you're reaching, talk about trying to rely on technicalities. You simply were so busy with your love fest for Ronaldo that you didn't properlywhat I said, when I called you out, you again were too busy with " "... I'd like to add that it was a tap in header.

roll.gif

sick.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Since you're nitpicking, I'm going to nitpick too... Nowhere did you say that the cross was absolutely perfect, and that he had no competition for the ball. You're acting like that goal was a tap-in or somethin...

Now you're reaching, talk about trying to rely on technicalities. You simply were so busy with your love fest for Ronaldo that you didn't properly what I said, when I called you out, you again were too busy with " "... I'd like to add that it was a tap in header.

You made a point, I countered that point, and you picked out the most insignificant part of my argument and you ran with that. So you are the one who isreaching. I don't want to argue with you dude, it's going nowhere... Agree to disagree.

roll.gif

sick.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

I'm not sure the cross was as good as you say it was, I'm not sure Brown put it where he intended to but Ronaldo did well with it-it was definitelynot a tap in header. The 1-2 was solid though.
I guessed that Ronaldo would miss his penalty though because he loves putting it on the goalie's rightand the one time he didn't do that was his miss at the Nou Camp.

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

I'm so glad domestic/european competition is over. Now I can %@###$% relax for 17 days till Spain give me another heart arrhythmia.

Utd are the most undeserving CL winners in recent years that I can remember. That was a display of *****assedness proportion. I saw Maka raise a few boys to men out there. I don't think any Utd players played above average today , they all looked shaky save for Ronaldo, who did score the goal and sent some dangerous balls in, but he was pretty average overall by his standard.
Chelsea's goal was a fortuitous one and Utd also missed out on a few fortuitous chances, but Chelsea should've won that game in the 2nd half. So many great build-ups just never materialized into anything. Drogba was manned pretty well for much of the game, Joe Cole spent too much time looking at the linesman. He had all sorts of space on the right and couldn't make them pay. They couldn't hit anything on target.

JT will always be a champion in my book. I can live with Utd winning on a slip, but they are not the better side, not in any facet of the game. All in all, this was a down year in the CL. Milan... too old. Barca... too many injuries, drama. Real Madrid.... still in transition, next year is theirs. Arsenal... overachieved, burned out. Bayern Munich absent. The fact that it was an all-English final for the first time speaks more to the level of quality outside of England this season. Not too many sides had it this season. Next year is going to be nuts though!
eek.gif

ohwell.gif

your whole team was cramping the second half, drogba slapped a person, makalalee couldnt move past his yellow card, terry missed.....you have to score towin and hitting the bar doesnt count....ronaldo scored and would have had an assist...how is that average for him?....CHIN UP JOHN TERRY

laugh.gif
love seeing rivals tear apart the whole tourney just because THEIR team didnt win. So if Chelsea won it wouldnt carry the same weight youre applying to itNOW? Dude... get real

dont be poor sports.

Congrats to United
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Was this like the SuperBowl of Soccer?
Everything football is on its own level. The superbowl is nothing compared to this. Its not only one country that participates in the tournament, itsthe whole european football federation that participates.

Superbowl X however many countries are in UEFA

damn that game was intense and i don't even watch futbol on the regular... i just play fifa 08
laugh.gif

the ceremony they had at the end was
pimp.gif

congrats MU.. oh yeah, drogba is a beast
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

Utd are the most undeserving CL winners in recent years that I can remember. That was a display of *****assedness proportion. I saw Maka raise a few boys to men out there. I don't think any Utd players played above average today , they all looked shaky save for Ronaldo, who did score the goal and sent some dangerous balls in, but he was pretty average overall by his standard.

JT will always be a champion in my book. I can live with Utd winning on a slip, but they are not the better side, not in any facet of the game. All in all, this was a down year in the CL. Milan... too old. Barca... too many injuries, drama. Real Madrid.... still in transition, next year is theirs. Arsenal... overachieved, burned out. Bayern Munich absent. The fact that it was an all-English final for the first time speaks more to the level of quality outside of England this season. Not too many sides had it this season. Next year is going to be nuts though!
eek.gif

ohwell.gif

i dont know who you have been watching this year but we beat you twice and you got us once. we won the title. we are a better side. ask anyone outside theusa who the best side in great britain was this year and im willing to bet 75% say uited. give me some of that chron your smoking man. must be the fire.

and portugal or france are taking the euros this summer.

To PlatinumFunk telling me to fix Ronaldo's hair after calling him MOTM, he was easily the most dangerous man on the pitch when he had the ball and was keyin two of United's chances on goal, yea he did dissapear at points but his contribution of the goal was the most important point of the game for UTD, thushim being MOTM, who would you call MOTM? I would love to know

Back
Top Bottom