Official Tyga Thread. Vol. #BlackThoughtsVol.2 - April 12th.

welllppppp...
looks like all that immature name calling got dude banned

as funny as it was, is really worth arguing over???

who cares???

95% percent of rappers are not who they claim to be so whats the point of even having this discussion..Im from LA and i doubt doubt any of that stuff dude was discussing except getting got on melrose??? or rodeo???
indifferent.gif
 14 years in LA and I have never seen anyone of gang affiliation on rodeo???cops dont give it crap if they are stereotyping on rodeo they will shut that down reallllll quick... Melrose is a bit easier to believe but i still doubt that too 

welllppppp...
looks like all that immature name calling got dude banned

as funny as it was, is really worth arguing over???

who cares???

95% percent of rappers are not who they claim to be so whats the point of even having this discussion..Im from LA and i doubt doubt any of that stuff dude was discussing except getting got on melrose??? or rodeo???
indifferent.gif
 14 years in LA and I have never seen anyone of gang affiliation on rodeo???cops dont give it crap if they are stereotyping on rodeo they will shut that down reallllll quick... Melrose is a bit easier to believe but i still doubt that too 

I #$!+% with Tyga, but he trying too hard. I guess these beats got him feeling a certain type of way, and hard in the pai. nt do bang not really feeling BMF though. But he def aint about that life and needs to go back to doing him. Dudes bars are way up there, to dude back there saying where were his fans 3-4 years ago the answer is there was none. Dude couldnt even stay on beat back then and was straight buns. Progress is a slow process, and dude has been slowly getting it done.

I #$!+% with Tyga, but he trying too hard. I guess these beats got him feeling a certain type of way, and hard in the pai. nt do bang not really feeling BMF though. But he def aint about that life and needs to go back to doing him. Dudes bars are way up there, to dude back there saying where were his fans 3-4 years ago the answer is there was none. Dude couldnt even stay on beat back then and was straight buns. Progress is a slow process, and dude has been slowly getting it done.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

I would say he dissing Wiz on BMF..
But Im not sure.

yeah i thought so the you got tats too hah N_ F U& at the end the remove yourself from my scrodum

But Im not sure.

yeah i thought so the you got tats too hah N_ F U& at the end the remove yourself from my scrodum

But Im not sure.

But Im not sure.

tyga doesn't have the balls to go at Wiz. Wiz had tatts long before Tyga. Tyga went from clean skin to fully tatted in a matter of months when he was playing cousin to travis mccoy.

Tyga don't want it with no one...he can be going at YG and if so Tyga will not be heard from again.

Back
Top Bottom