OFFICIAL TRUE BLOOD SEASON 4 THREAD.

Last episode was a bit of a let down in my opinion. I got excited at the very end when Eric and Bill merked the vampire from the AVL and her bodyguards.
The Terry/Army guy storyline is intriguing to me, same with the Andy/Fairy.

+1 on the Sookie and Alceid hook up next season.

Does anyone know what the werewolf thing was about at the end with Sam too? Just a random wolf from Marcus' pack?

Bringing Russell back is a little silly IMO, it ended well before they should just let it be. I always thought Eric and Bill should've just staked him.

And also bringing the Reverend back? lmao should be interesting

Alceid and Sookie should have already been together or had an encounter. He been playing the sidelines for far too long.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

i have a feeling that the demon is still inside lafayette. sookie's granny only took out marny.

but didn't marny have the demon inside her?
nerd.gif

Clayface wrote:
Bringing Russell back is a little silly IMO, it ended well before they should just let it be. I always thought Eric and Bill should've just staked him.

should have known this was coming..

show really could be a WHOLE lot better.. won't stop watching, but have lost interest

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

i have a feeling that the demon is still inside lafayette. sookie's granny only took out marny.

but didn't marny have the demon inside her?
nerd.gif

Demon is transfered threw body not soul

^
He'll probably go nuts and turn into a vampire hater / hunter or turn into a vampire himself to win Jessica back.

I'm guessing Russell will show up at Sookie's door and offer to heal Tara and Sookie has no choice but to invite him in.

Originally Posted by shogun

^
He'll probably go nuts and turn into a vampire hater / hunter or turn into a vampire himself to win Jessica back.

I'm guessing Russell will show up at Sookie's door and offer to heal Tara and Sookie has no choice but to invite him in.

But i thought eric own's the house now?

Season was disappointing overall, last 10 minutes of the finale was the best part. Hopefully the story lines next season is better, not sure how many more seasons this show will last.

Jessica is cute as hell with her pale self, hopefully we'll see her full frontal next season.
devil.gif

Pam is no doubt one of my favorite characters, she was hilarious this season with some of her quotes. Only thing she needs to do now is get naked.

Russell Edgington coming back should be no surprise and it should definitely make for better story lines. He's definitely the best bad guy on the show.

Finally got around to watching the finale and it was alright.

Not surprised they ended the season with the Debbie/Sookie confrontation; Tara getting caught in the crossfire did catch me offguard.

Unfortunately for a lot of you I doubt she's dead.

Looks like Russell Edgington will be back for season 5, interested in seeing what they do with him.

That Jessica scene was appreciated.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

That line Pam had about Sookie's fairy vagina was gold.
laugh.gif
 I wonder if her resentment of Sookie will factor into next season.

The Rev coming back as a vamp was the highlight of this episode, really interested in the back story that caused that.

Overall season 4 was okay, hoping they come strong for season 5.

Pretty sure I read Alan Ball, the creator, said next season we're getting a backstory into Pam and Eric's earlier life/relationship... so that should be interesting.

I'd be on board for a Pam vs. Sookie story, it was definitely an issue the last few episodes and Pam is awesome so I'm cool with that.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I'm guessing Jessica will come to Jason's rescue

i think so also and since jess was a church girl before she got turned she gonna look at the rev like 
eek.gif
 i have a feeling they knew each other years ago.
the backstory on pam/eric shouldve been done 2 seasons ago IMO, but ill take it
pimp.gif

Who was the wolf that showed up to Sam's place at the end? Thought it was Debbie trying to get revenge but she went after Sookie. 

When Jessica flipped Jason on his back quick
roll.gif
roll.gif
He wasn't expecting that. Classic reaction.

It would've been much cooler/tease if it was the Rev's wife who showed up at the front door, as a vampire, which would lead to another triangle and a mad jelly former best friend tailgating

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I'm guessing it's another wolf from the Shrevport pack, maybe.

i think its the packleader. 
-we never saw him turn into a werewolf (as far as i know)

-he got knocked out cold by sam, not killed

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Huh? he got killed by Alcede(sp?) snapped dude neck with one hand

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

u got the pack leader confused with one of the guys sam beat up at the shop.
the pack leader was this guy
True-Blood-Marcus.jpg

only 3 episodes left the season JUST started....................this episode was kinda good it wrapped up some of the pointless plots going on

only 3 episodes left the season JUST started....................this episode was kinda good it wrapped up some of the pointless plots going on

strong cosign to all of this. episode was the best of the season. too bad it picked up so late. and they need to give lafayette an emmy...or at least a series of skits on laughordie.com / collegehumor.com. this guy is bringing the :rofl: :rofl:

salome's body tho :wow: :x :smh: :evil: italian actresses are always on point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom