Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

IMG_2796.jpeg
Broke these out today, doubled up already. The nubuck on the swoosh varies indeed, my pair from snkrs has movement on it, while these don’t.

Speaking of olives. I’ve got this deal going on. I’ve got another pair of lost and founds. The air ships are a half size too small and I already have a 11.5 on the way. And the thunders were just a win on snkrs. All copped for retail
IMG_4737.jpeg

What about the swoosh and sole? Did they get that correct already?

Why do you need to ask us this? If you want the fakes it’s because you just want to wear the design for cheap, right? You don’t care if people know it’s reps, right? So do YOU like how they look? That’s the only question you need to ask yourself.. there should be no need to ask us anything..

Why do you need to ask us this? If you want the fakes it’s because you just want to wear the design for cheap, right? You don’t care if people know it’s reps, right? So do YOU like how they look? That’s the only question you need to ask yourself.. there should be no need to ask us anything..

Who hurt you, my guy? Where did you see me say I’m trying to score some reps? I’m here asking the experts like Quiggles706 Quiggles706 and frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds if reps are 1:1 yet and if I should be worried. But YOU do YOU and keep up with that same energy!

1685345087945.jpeg

Who hurt you, my guy? Where did you see me say I’m trying to score some reps? I’m here asking the experts like Quiggles706 Quiggles706 and frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds if reps are 1:1 yet and if I should be worried. But YOU do YOU and keep up with that same energy!

1685345087945.jpeg

You wanted to know if they make good reps of… Travis collabs ? The most faked sneakers of all time? I think you already knew the answer to that my guy

You wanted to know if they make good reps of… Travis collabs ? The most faked sneakers of all time? I think you already knew the answer to that my guy
Aight bro. Since you sound like something that came out of a slow cooker, not everyone that asks if reps are 1:1 are looking to buy one. Only idiots would come to NT to ask if it’s cool to buy reps yet. Also, only bigger idiots would assume I just want to wear design for cheap. Pretty hilarious!

By the way, remember when I asked for your opinion? Me neither.

Dude, he was asking so when his resell pair comes in he can know.

You gotta know what the reps look like if you’re buying from the resell market playa. That don’t mean you buy reps, it just means you ahead of the game. I can almost guarantee that I will never be scammed, but as I said many times before they are getting close enough where multi-million dollar companies like StockX pass them.

If you been here a while then don’t act like you never seen someone make excuses for fakes.
I’m done. Go outside and touch some grass or something instead of worrying about me. I’ll make sure to tag you once my LEGIT pair arrives. Enjoy your day.

I’m done. Go outside and touch some grass or something instead of worrying about me. I’ll make sure to tag you once my LEGIT pair arrives. Enjoy your day.

You was done from the start actin like people don’t make excuses for fakes these days lmao

You was done from the start actin like people don’t make excuses for fakes these days lmao
I completely get what you’re saying , if you looking to buy reps, you will ask about the defects but I doubt anybody will do it here. Reddit alone has a sub where they compare reps to retail constantly. So just assume dude is legit based on where he is asking questions.

It was an understandable, yet stupid assumption.
Not uncommon at all for people on here to ask what has/hasn't been fixed in order to know what to avoid/check for when buying on the resell market.
Dude has a boner for fakes, how are you always bringing up something you claim to hate? The conversation can have nothing to do with reps and he'll somehow find a way to bring them up and how much he hates them and how people are posers and ah ah ah. Like ok we get it :lol:

At least 90% of sneaker social media is people proudly talking about how they buy fakes on purpose. It’s always the same kinda comments about how fakes are 1:1 enough so buying authentic is a waste of money, etc. So no, it’s not stupid to assume that someone online is tryna buy reps if they ask about how good the reps are

Let them talk and enjoy your authentic kicks. Granted I’m a lot more neutral on the topic because I’m heavily into legit checking so to me 1:1 claims are mostly BS if you’re doing your due diligence. But just like the response to folks that complain about how things are so expensive is “get your money up” the other side of that is get good at learning the signs. This is the climate we’re in. You either adapt or sit out 🤷🏿‍♂️

If fakes aren’t close, why is it so hard to legit check a lot of shoes?? And why are these companies making millions to legit check shoes if it’s easy. Don’t be so naive. I posted the comparison of my Mocha Highs and if I didn’t say which pair was fake, 5/10 wouldn’t get if right on this very forum.

If fakes aren’t close, why is it so hard to legit check a lot of shoes?? And why are these companies making millions to legit check shoes if it’s easy. Don’t be so naive. I posted the comparison of my Mocha Highs and if I didn’t say which pair was fake, 5/10 wouldn’t get if right on this very forum.

I’m not saying they aren’t close I’m saying they’re not 1:1. I have a background in engineering and I work in manufacturing for a living. When I hear 1:1 I’m expecting to see that same exact product within the margin of variance for retail. 95% of reps aren’t doing that. Quality (one aspect of a shoe) is on par with retail, but hat still leaves a lot to get right. They may get certain aspects or features without that range but the whole shoe rarely comes together in away completely indistinguishable from retail. And You don’t need to be an engineer to do the type of research that you and I do to tell them a part, you have just have to be willing to do that research, which is something 99% of folks don’t do or arent willing to do hence the reason why million dollar businesses exist to do that and only that. We see it on NT all the time, you have folks here who don’t rock with reps at all saying they won’t buy a shoe on resell because they’ve heard the fakes are identical. And maybe it’s because I do look at it from a very technical perspective but There’s a huge gap between being passable on foot or “hard to tell without an authentic pair on hand” and a shoe that’s truly 1:1. Ironically the ones that get the closest aren’t even Jordan’s, they’re Yeezys and that’s mostly because they’re made in like 5 countries.

1:1 means there’s no hope in legit checking, I’m not saying we won’t get there but we aren’t there yet.

Last edited:
I’m not saying they aren’t close I’m saying they’re not 1:1. I have a background in engineering and I work in manufacturing for a living. When I hear 1:1 I’m expecting to see that same exact product within the margin of variance for retail. 95% of reps aren’t doing that. Quality (one aspect of a shoe) is on par with retail, but hat still leaves a lot to get right. They may get certain aspects or features without that range but the whole shoe rarely comes together in away completely indistinguishable from retail. And You don’t need to be an engineer to do the type of research that you and I do to tell them a part, you have just have to be willing to do that research, which is something 99% of folks don’t do or arent willing to do hence the reason why million dollar businesses exist to do that and only that. We see it on NT all the time, you have folks here who don’t rock with reps at all saying they won’t buy a shoe on resell because they’ve heard the fakes are identical. And maybe it’s because I do look at it from a very technical perspective but There’s a huge gap between being passable on foot or “hard to tell without an authentic pair on hand” and a shoe that’s truly 1:1. Ironically the ones that get the closest aren’t even Jordan’s, they’re Yeezys and that’s mostly because they’re made in like 5 countries
Retail pairs aren’t even 1:1 😂😂 but I get it.

Back
Top Bottom