Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Crazy how availability (production numbers) changes one’s perspective on if they like a shoe or not

If the olives released in fragment high numbers people would be like….

IMG_2884.gif

Crazy how availability (production numbers) changes one’s perspective on if they like a shoe or not

IMG_2884.gif

I think the olives are at the bottom of the list, if Travis 1s but I still give them a solid 7-8/10. They’re a solid colorway just not an absolute must have at the $700+ price point

to be fair, Travis frag high not even that well received. That blocking very mid.

Felt that way for the longest and then saw a pair in hand. I don’t think even think the colorway itself is particularly strong. For me it was the material choice that sold the shoe for me especially on worn pairs. That thick plush tumbled leather adds a whole lot of dimension/character that does a whole for a colorway that isn’t that strong. Especially when you actually do compare it to a shoe like the heritages that kinda give the same vibes in picture but feel and look like 2 completely different shoes in hand. Not enough to put it at the top of the list but enough for me to put it above the phantoms and olives.

IMG_2884.gif
you
?????

Most Everyone in here knows that Frag highs are atrocious. JB dropped 2 of the same color blocking and they sat.

The most available my butt they made them a womens shoe but catered to the men :lol:

The women’s smaller sizes and average sizes were a nightmare

Last edited:
?????

Most Everyone in here knows that Frag highs are atrocious. JB dropped 2 of the same color blocking and they sat.

The most available my butt they made them a womens shoe but catered to the men :lol:

The women’s smaller sizes and average sizes were a nightmare
You just proved my point. Because of availability the Frags are selling for most at resell.

frag highs are going for 1900-2100 in my size 11-11.5, and thats down from $3000-$4000 from the release, the OG lows are going for right around the same price in DS condition

On that teenagers + reps talk… my baby bout to turn 13 and been asking for some 4s, not travs but just some dope 4s. She wanted the pine sb’s, but would take any clean 4. I know she could give a F if they legit or reps. As much as she wants em I just won’t get her reps. There is a part of me that thinks, “F it. Just get her a pair, she’ll be happy.” Idk, can’t do it.

I had too many years when I was her age and older of wanting Jordan’s I couldn’t get, now it’s her turn 🤣

On that teenagers + reps talk… my baby bout to turn 13 and been asking for some 4s, not travs but just some dope 4s. She wanted the pine sb’s, but would take any clean 4. I know she could give a F if they legit or reps. As much as she wants em I just won’t get her reps. There is a part of me that thinks, “F it. Just get her a pair, she’ll be happy.” Idk, can’t do it.

I had too many years when I was her age and older of wanting Jordan’s I couldn’t get, now it’s her turn 🤣

I hope she opens that box of reps like this…you should be ashamed
IMG_0311.gif

I mean I don’t find the Travis frag highs terrible. I just don’t think they should be valued at what it is thanks to the extremely low numbers and just the colorblocking alone (too much white IMO). And since I have the original frags, those Travis frag highs was just never going to make it into my collection if it wasn’t at retail or a trade for something else in my collection. One thing that did bother me a bit was the blue that they used on both the Travis frag lows and the highs

IMG_3869.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom