Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

What are the odds that this is the pair Nike finally decides to mass produce…Wishful thinking I know…

All 3 AJ 1 lows >> the 2 AJ 1 highs

I’ve been lucky enough to have gotten all the release pairs so far, and if those lows are what ends up releasing; I can 💯 agree with this statement…

842971FC-62E3-4605-AB12-4A65DD1D0957.png

Not feeling the white/brown lows tbh. Think the white washes out the midsole & other lighter portions…
Will go for them & probably hit because I’m not a fan lol.
Hope they release an army green CW. That would be the GOAT lows depending on color blocking.

I hear you. I was debating if dumping the Off White Desert Ore AM90 was a good move :smile:
Always wanted those Off white AM90 but I don’t want enough to spend the price even though if you compare to these that’s chump change

Always wanted those Off white AM90 but I don’t want enough to spend the price even though if you compare to these that’s chump change

They are beautiful, no doubt. And high quality. My issue was that I prefer a 12.5 and those were 12, so it would have been uncomfortable to wear them. 12.5 in those is a unicorn. As far as versatility, the TS1 Low might be the better one.

Back
Top Bottom