Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Never seen a shoe go up like this 6 days post release smh
That’s why I’m like this horse**** price right now ain’t half bad in the grand scheme

But I’m also seeing 3800 sold so far. That doesn’t seem like many out of the supposed stock. I wonder if Nike had to hold back on some orders because of the bs errors and site shutdown

Some of y'all act like its impossible to move on without these :lol:. Don't second think buying sneakers for 5X their cost. Keep your integrity intact. Life goes on fellas
Even at 5x you might see a 100 percent return next week

That’s why we’re all here checking this thread

Even at 5x you might see a 100 percent return next week

That’s why we’re all here checking this thread
So, everyone is here to just buy and eventually resell late on? It sucks its come to this. Not much appreciate for the culture. But its the same old story. I hear you nonetheless

Travis is definitely gonna show love to Houston like he did with the 4s. I'd stay tuned to his and Chase B's social media accts.

neither of my sx pairs have shipped. if they dont ship out today I think it's a wrap. sellers are waiting til the last possible minute to ship it seems so if the prices go too high they'll cancel. I should be good on the 2nd pair for 925, but the 1st pair for 845 I'm really worried about...

:nerd:
Im pretty sure stockx doesnt update as soon as the seller ships in order to make it seem like its not there fault for shoes taking 2 weeks to get to you. Gives them more time to do what they need to do. Past year no matter what i buy, seller supposedly ships last possible minute but prior to then the sellers were shipping same day and getting to me in a week lol.

With GOAT's 'punishment' for being late shipping only being -10 points, I foresee a ton of people holding back and just eating the cancellation with the rise these continue to take. 10 points literally means nothing to most sellers, it wouldn't affect them in any way. Same goes for stockX always forgiving.

Now I wonder what happens to the price / that policy when a good 30% of orders in the past day or 2 never get shipped. Cross your fingers boys.

So, everyone is here to just buy and eventually resell late on? It sucks its come to this. Not much appreciate for the culture. But its the same old story. I hear you nonetheless
me personally? I’d buy and sit on them for a year and take it from there. At the end of the day someone’s going to be wearing them and I hope it’s me who gets to stunt. But I’m also not stupid.

I’m sure most are here just witnessing the chaos

With GOAT's 'punishment' for being late shipping only being -10 points, I foresee a ton of people holding back and just eating the cancellation with the rise these continue to take. 10 points literally means nothing to most sellers, it wouldn't affect them in any way. Same goes for stockX always forgiving.

Now I wonder what happens to the price / that policy when a good 30% of orders in the past day or 2 never get shipped. Cross your fingers boys.

Yea their punishment is lame but tbh I don't see how Goat or stockX can really stop sellers from flaking... sellers can fight them thru their CC if fees are imposed and even if stockX/Goat threaten to suspend an account, they can just create a new account with different email/address... the system is all ****** up

Travis is definitely gonna show love to Houston like he did with the 4s. I'd stay tuned to his and Chase B's social media accts.

Something Seems to be going down in Houston for these. Seems to be, but I have no other info. Everyone being cryptic and im not in the Loop. No Pun

Where’s the dudes that went to London? How was that...

I woulda def went to London by myself... lol probably get into some real trouble. London is lit.

FB6FD5D0-3D2E-4738-8F77-5CEED3A6EB0D.png

Oh yeah in my next life I don’t wanna wear 8.5.

Back
Top Bottom