Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

These are looking like they’re about to hit 2k and i wanna make at least half back my money back from the last pair. I swear if a restock happens i’ma be so tight. Also, i hopefully beg w/ pride that this seller ships.
BDDDBAB8-AD82-414A-A5E5-C35ECF8F42D9.jpeg

Last edited:
I'd swap my size 12 for a DS or gently used pair of '15 Chicagos plus cash, or maybe with something else to sweeten the pot.

My friend is trying to do the same deal but no one wants to trade for Chicagos. Hell, people arent even able to trade Unions for these.

I havent seen a demand for a shoe like this in a very long time.

Less about demand of travs ... trading for an OG when Jordan hasn’t signaled a retro anytime soon seems risky and arguably unions in a collection makes more sense than travs.

Last edited:
The leather on these are comparable to SBB?
Never held SBB in hand
The leather is pretty nice especially the toebox
But nothing crazy tho
I would compare it more with bred toes
I seen a few people say that but the leather on the toe box is not even close imo. The quality in general is on point tho. Bread toe is a good comparison in leather quality.

If I had 100k in the bank id be buying these up no problem too im pretty sure thats whats driving the market. Easy investment man.People are not gonna make the same mistake they made with the unions and ows. 2 days ago i was gonna cop my size 11 for $790... i doubt anyone is gonna sell them now... price is just going up on these now they are $900 not sure if i should just wait it out for 2 more weeks or buy them now.

Back
Top Bottom