Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

here is a dumb question, but has there been any fake sightings out there?
yup....and they're terrible

fake 4s have been around damn near 20 years, and they still can't get the netting right

2018-06-14_11-44-13.png

My pair from SNKRS came in yesterday... wow Nike did give me 20% back on my debit card for this defect.

Attachments

• 71319E1B-A5BC-4725-AD4C-F31A0A82286A.jpeg
    71319E1B-A5BC-4725-AD4C-F31A0A82286A.jpeg
    195 KB · Views: 147
340 for sz 11 on stockX .... when do you guys think it will hit 300...will it?

What u waiting for? Great price! Pull the trigger... you best believe the price is about to go up after all these kids sell their pairs for next to nothing lol!

What u waiting for? Great price! Pull the trigger... you best believe the price is about to go up after all these kids sell their pairs for next to nothing lol!
True but I'm waiting for the H/o to start going up which will decide what the lowest selling point is. As of now in my sz 10 its in the 340's.

my friend is thinking about trading his 4s for royal 1s plus $100 cash on top. is that a good trade? i told him the 4s are more limited than royals and to just save up and just buy the royals when you he has enough.

was thinking of waiting until tom. or maybe even sunday.... the off white hype will encourage people to get rid of their 4s if they dont have enough cash for the most hyped items of the week.

Back
Top Bottom