Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

24817AB7-2C0A-4895-B7D3-8515D94A0C16.jpeg

That toebox on the left though :smh:

Geeze, what could you even do in that situation?

Sell em to a guy with one leg or one of those people whk like to model their cribs like a shoe store with one shoe on the wall.

Anyway I'm surprised at how low the resell is now. Luckily for me I'm team retail or bust, and I already have the powder blue 3s. Can someone who has both take a side by side pic?

Finally size swapped for my size 9. My locaL spot played me out though. They said 75 then when I get there they switched to 100 cuz they saw a mean scuff on my pair. It sucks but it was a bad scuff. Too make matters worse they wanted cash so had to use an ATM at the mall thats not mine. Of course 3.00 surchage. Oh well still cheaper than resell. Just glad the hunt is over

Finally size swapped for my size 9. My locaL spot played me out though. They said 75 then when I get there they switched to 100 cuz they saw a mean scuff on my pair. It sucks but it was a bad scuff. Too make matters worse they wanted cash so had to use an ATM at the mall thats not mine. Of course 3.00 surchage. Oh well still cheaper than resell. Just glad the hunt is over
Size 9 struggle is real...every time, every single release

I'm not one to complain; however, the quality control on these is terrible. Looks like a cat scratched the suede on the toe box on mine. And the glue stains, oh the glue stains lol. Is what it is I guess. Beggars can't be choosers.

Can anyone in here help with a size swap (10.5 > 8.5/9)? Been trying to wait out StockX for the the prices to even out, but it just aint happening.

That’s so wack these shops charging that much for a sz swap. I just recently did a sz swap for Wotherspoon and this dude had the nerve to say $50 for a sz swap. I could $10 or something. I mean it’s the same damn shoe and ds at that. Gave homie the illest death stare and he did it for free.

Looks like tons of these got grabbed by bots.
What, by a dollar? LOL

Prices will come down to low 300's. Look at how many are for sale for each size. Bots ate these up and they aren't gonna be able to sell them for what they thought.

I chatted with Nike earlier, since my shoes are two different colors was hoping for a discount.

Lady said whoa, your'e lucky to cop Travis Scotts!

I was in shock.

That toe box on the right foot is pathetic, those would have to go back.

16ie984.png

Long story short, Kixsquare didn't work out so I got my $650 back. Trust me, that was the absolute best thing that could've happened to me! I won a 10.5 Travis Scott locally on release day and l sold it for $450 which was a $207 profit. Made $95 off of 2 pairs of Last Shots this morning. So I had $302 of profit money to play with. Out of pocket I paid $433 for 2 pairs of Travis Scott's when I had 1 pair reserved for $650. My 2 pairs is $217 LESS than the 1 pair I had reserved. This is a major WIN in my eyes!!!

Back
Top Bottom