Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

7C08EF56-648C-43A2-8386-D66C9080CF1F.jpeg

If I could get another pair with no additional cost, I would return mine or swap them out for sure. Don’t think that’ll happen though.

The colorway of these is super fresh and just has that pop and wow factor.
After having these in hand, (QC aside and not being factored in) if I was to have to pay resell I would rather get another pair of Fear 4s, Toro 4s or even add money for the denim Levi’s 4s.
Glad these are dropping in price for everyone who is still hunting though.

Long story short, Kixsquare didn't work out so I got my $650 back. Trust me, that was the absolute best thing that could've happened to me! I won a 10.5 Travis Scott locally on release day and l sold it for $450 which was a $207 profit. Made $95 off of 2 pairs of Last Shots this morning. So I had $302 of profit money to play with. Out of pocket I paid $433 for 2 pairs of Travis Scott's when I had 1 pair reserved for $650. My 2 pairs is $217 LESS than the 1 pair I had reserved. This is a major WIN in my eyes!!!

Thought I was back in school for a sec lol

That’s so wack these shops charging that much for a sz swap. I just recently did a sz swap for Wotherspoon and this dude had the nerve to say $50 for a sz swap. I could $10 or something. I mean it’s the same damn shoe and ds at that. Gave homie the illest death stare and he did it for free.

It may be the same shoe, but certain sizes sell higher than others.

Kixsquare didn't work out so I got my $650 back. I won a 10.5 Travis Scott locally on release day and l sold it for $450 which was a $207 profit. Made $95 off of 2 pairs of Last Shots this morning. So I had $302 of profit money to play with. Out of pocket I paid $433 for 2 pairs of Travis Scott's when I had 1 pair reserved for $650. My 2 pairs is $217 LESS than the 1 pair I had reserved.

I need multiple choice answers.

16ie984.png

Long story short, Kixsquare didn't work out so I got my $650 back. Trust me, that was the absolute best thing that could've happened to me! I won a 10.5 Travis Scott locally on release day and l sold it for $450 which was a $207 profit. Made $95 off of 2 pairs of Last Shots this morning. So I had $302 of profit money to play with. Out of pocket I paid $433 for 2 pairs of Travis Scott's when I had 1 pair reserved for $650. My 2 pairs is $217 LESS than the 1 pair I had reserved. This is a major WIN in my eyes!!!

How did you manage to sell 2 pairs of Last Shots for an average of ~$285 each (assuming you paid $190 + tax and then sold via eBay, StockX, etc.)?

I chatted with Nike earlier, since my shoes are two different colors was hoping for a discount.

Lady said whoa, your'e lucky to cop Travis Scotts!

I was in shock.

That toe box on the right foot is pathetic, those would have to go back.
Did they give you a discount?

Trust me I thought it was wack AF to pay 100 for a size swap. I did it out of convenience and I just wanted them. I'm not going to lie though the quality is trash. Mad glue stains everywhere

Did they give you a discount?

Nah, might try again later. They just offered a refund since they’re sold out. She also said I could use the two year warranty. I’m assuming since they’re different colors send them back in two years.

I remember when the white/red Laser 4s dropped (I copped two for me) and my boy copped an 8.5 for himself. Joints arrived and one of his tongues was normal, the other had the tongue of a size 11 or 12 on it. Like actually a tongue from a bigger shoe. Tongue was so ****in big, all he could do was get a full refund.

Back
Top Bottom