Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Kinda off topic, but looking for advice. I've accumulated ~ $1335 in goat credit, and I'm trying to figure out how to distribute it. On one hand, I'm thinking of going all in with it for either of the unions (probably black toe), shattered backboards, or OW UNC1's - all 1's that I still want. OR spreading it out over 2 or 3 less hyped shoes. What would you do?

Neither. Invest in something. :smile:

I had some goat credit
Looked around to see if i wanted anything
Everything seemed overpriced so i cashed out lol
And by overpriced i mean over retail :lol:

Yeah goat doesn't automatically cash you out for every sale
They give you credit
You have to manually cash out if you want the money
It's good if you plan on buying something since you save on the 2.9% cash out fee

Screenshot_20190723-213931_Facebook.jpg
As a high these would go so hard.

Not bad. Better than the lows in my opinion. But the regular TS1 high looks best.

So far the lows have only been released on Nike (SNRKS) and TS.com
Will the boutique stores be releasing these?

I just sold my pair of highs from the snkrs drop. Using it for vacation money in a couple months. Folks that paid hundreds/a thousand or more - what made it worth it to you?

I just sold my pair of highs from the snkrs drop. Using it for vacation money in a couple months. Folks that paid hundreds/a thousand or more - what made it worth it to you?
Knowing that you were able to go on vacation, but srs what difference does it make? ETA I dont get it either and an explanation would help me to understand it.

Knowing that you were able to go on vacation, but srs what difference does it make?
It’s a good question though. I can count on maybe one hand and few extra fingers times I paid resale. It’s cool to explore others thought process

Back
Top Bottom