Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

well shoes are different from collectible figurines IMO. A long discussion that I'll spare the thread from.

JPS JPS this is the only JM funko worth getting

upload_2019-7-10_10-29-36.png
Wtf why ain’t yaw alert me bout this. Is there Blackpink jawnz yet?

Only Funko's I have are ones like Groot, Heffer from Rocko's modern life, etc. You know, the ones I have a connection with LOL

Again, many think shoe collecting is wack as hell too, but it’s all a matter of what you like doing. You shouldn’t knock someone else’s hobbies.
It kinda is though. I dont understand having a bunch of shoes you never intend on wearing as much as having a bunch of toy figures you can only look at. Not knocking anyone just adding my opinion on the subject.

I wish funko was a fad just like sneakers so both can die out and I can cop more easily lol… but you know neither will die out… everybody needs sneakers to wear whether for casual or for a purpose like sport or work… funkos are so cheap I don’t see why people would stop copping especially since theres a few that would spark someones interest like the MJ ones…

Right, when those ULTRA rare green ts1s going to drop. I know they're coming:nerd::nerd: I already pre ordered em, so they better be lol

funko pop will die out just like all the rest of the fad, collectible junk. the difference with shoes is u obviously get to actually wear/enjoy them. not only that, but even after you've worn and enjoyed them you can get some, all or sometimes more back than you paid for them. meanwhile, toys just sit there. I really don't think funkopop is anywhere near comparable to, say, bear bricks. but that's just imo

funko pop will die out just like all the rest of the fad, collectible junk. the difference with shoes is u obviously get to actually wear/enjoy them. not only that, but even after you've worn and enjoyed them you can get some, all or sometimes more back than you paid for them. meanwhile, toys just sit there. I really don't think funkopop is anywhere near comparable to, say, bear bricks. but that's just imo

That's fair. But I just don't see Pops dying off like that. Sure they'll reach a point where they're not hyped up and don't resell or whatever, but people will still get enjoyment out of buying them. They're different from beanie babies because they're largely based on popculture icons. Beanie babies were all just random animals and ****. It's much easier to have a "connection" to Funko pops you buy if you're only buying the things you're actually a fan of. I have a few starwars, anime, and marvel ones, and I really like every single one I've purchased because I'm really into all three of those things.

And fwiw I have tons of toys from years ago that I can easily get rid of for way more than I paid for them, same as sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom