Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Just saw these prices wow!! WTH happened?
I still can’t believe I hit on SNKRS.
I’m not even gonna lie, once I saw the hype I bought a few pairs to sit on. 5.5, 6, and 7. I paid $1100 average for each.
I can’t believe a size 6 sold on StockX today for $2600. Crazy :wow:

E0D7564C-B92A-4BAA-899D-73D9797F3AA9.jpeg
at sprinkles with my niece and son

Pretty bitter about my goat order falling through. It's literally $600 more expensive now to try again. I REALLY want that backup pair. You think there's any chance these prices will settle down or best to just go for it now before it keeps climbing further up into Oblivion? This sucks.
1. be thankful to have at least a pair
2. if you are srs about a 2nd pair u better do it now

Last edited:
Pretty bitter about my goat order falling through. It's literally $600 more expensive now to try again. I REALLY want that backup pair. You think there's any chance these prices will settle down or best to just go for it now before it keeps climbing further up into Oblivion? This sucks.

I was nervous also. Got one of the last 10.5’s on GOAT for under 1K ($950) right before the price surge came! Thought the seller was goin to renege on the deal cause he took 3 days to verify and ship to GOAT. I was stalking the hell out of my order page, but I woke up today with a Tracking Number
don't try to make me embrace this impulsive/self destructive behavior dawg.

it happened for me. positive vibes sent ur way

I was nervous also. Got one of the last 10.5’s on GOAT for under 1K ($950) right before the price surge came! Thought the seller was goin to renege on the deal cause he took 3 days to verify and ship to GOAT. I was stalking the hell out of my order page, but I woke up today with a Tracking Number

Back
Top Bottom