Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Damn kids getting $2k for graduation?
Must be nice lol

I got about $2k combined from all my family and family friends and associates when I graduated from high school back in 2004. I hated it, now I’m glad she made me do it, but my mom made me send invitations to EVERYONE! Every cousin, distant cousin, aunt, uncle, distant family member, church member, family friend, old teachers from elementary school that we still had some type of connection to, people from different orgs or clubs I had been a part of as a kid, etc. I didn’t understand the point of sending an invitation to some great great aunt I had never talked to, but evidently they were proud I graduated because I’d get something in return. Mom definitely knew best at that moment for sure.

The wife and I did this very thing for our son that just graduated. Everything in your statement is 100% truth... I know he got tired of riding around a personally handing out invitations but it paid off. Old boy ended up with $3,020 dollars.

The wife and I did this very thing for our son that just graduated. Everything in your statement is 100% truth... I know he got tired of riding around a personally handing out invitations but it paid off. Old boy ended up with $3,020 dollars.

:lol:
They probably received those invitations like, "THIS MUTHA ****A HERE "

Picked up another pair locally today sz 11
78EC22A6-5847-44FE-88A7-623E6559EE51.jpeg

Just got the official response from Goat that they couldn't find a replacement pair. Huge shock. I really wanted that second pair! Tough to pill to swallow now that the price has sky rocketed. Time to make a tough decision...

Just got the official response from Goat that they couldn't find a replacement pair. Huge shock. I really wanted that second pair! Tough to pill to swallow now that the price has sky rocketed. Time to make a tough decision...
Yeah they do that, same as what happened to me. If it was a brick they would miraculously have one for you.

That’s great parenting right there! Yeah, my wife had to do the same thing when she graduated from high school. So we already agreed that if the time comes, we’re gonna do the same to ours!

Back
Top Bottom