Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

CEBBAE26-48CB-4E66-B67E-A113DB70BC2A.jpeg
McCafé strikes again:nthat:
shouldn't be consuming mcdonalds.

Undefeated does raffles all the time, how they haven’t got this down to a science yet is beyond me. It was a massive circle of people just walking up to the front and trying to squeeze in, some successfully and some not. There’s two dudes up front with tickets and that’s it. No structure to it at all, no ropes, no security, nothing. Supreme the only shop that knows what the **** they’re doing, I guess.

undftd raffles are usually good. they changed the time frame from 11-5 to 12-3. i guess everyone got scared and lined up.. idiots.

Yea it was their own fault window is usually 6 hrs. You cut that in half, of course it's going to be chaos. Hopefully there's more online inventory this way.

I’ll throw hands for a release of this magnitude :rofl:

But that would be the end of it, I can fight and walk away, win or lose with no hard feelings.

I think it was more along the lines of a multitude of this type of behavior...Just in general people act like **** nowadays...

Last edited:
Wonder what caused the fight. They don't look like they're near the store so it can't be cutting in line, right?

My submission is in the and my friends is in the 2500’s....omg

Back
Top Bottom