Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

This is true
Only thing that sucks is seems like a lot of folks out of state confirm then don’t pickup
I think that happened on the ow chi’s
So a lot of unclaimed pairs were left

37 pairs to be exact. I picked up my pair like an hour before the deadline and they still had a ton of names on the list.

Happens every time they do exclusive releases at the Jumpman stores unfortunately. I expect the same for this.

84CE8EC1-2F4D-451D-BBE3-4D7159F16A9B.jpeg

Need these for feet and lace swaps:nthat:

Got my ticket.

La Brea is a mess rn. Glad I got there early on.

CNCPTS is going to be a lot worse than Undefeated. I can see the line wrapped around the block now. Not going to bother.

Hit Round Two after and they were like “people posted out like that for those?! Nah, it’s gotta be the for the flip.”

I’ve never seen Undefeated like that. Nuts.

Fam, I'm dead if they get one of those mechanical rodeo bulls out the store and you have to stay on for X amount of time to qualify for a pair :lol:

Bout to have folks out there looking like this (which I would go to just to watch :rofl:):

this is the kind of **** youd see in the 80s. Sounds like a blast, im picturing beer on tap and huge speakers blasting out whitesnake with chicks in budweiser bikinis walking around for no real reason

You steady calling someone a newbie. Who hurt you ma’am?
lmfao i knew you would chime in.. smh I thought you was done my guy.. No need for the disrespect G.. Your honestly acting like a child now. “10 minutes means nothing if everyone has it” Your chances are slim asf my guy..

Back
Top Bottom