Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

There could be 15-20K pairs on NDC easy. I heard rumors of 45K total pairs for a while now. These def ain’t ‘limited’ but they damn sure will sell out like they are.

the way prices dropping... might just keep my pair unless I somehow hate them,

was expecting a big pay day.. oh well

Regardless of the higher than expected quantity you have to factor in demand...with that being said don't pay resale right now. Prices still going to be going way down.

Not good advise at all...

Snkrs is basically guaranteed to be a draw on rd which is a insta L

As someone posted a bunch of pages back numbers were confirmed to be 90,201 pairs in total.

Word is the SNKRS drop is going to be a LEO and not a draw...If that’s the case, and they are releasing enough pairs for them to not have to go the draw route then selling now might not be a bad idea if that’s your goal at this point...

But I don’t have a horse in this race...I’m looking to wear my pair if I’m able to purchase...

people throw that around but this aint a limited general release either bruh...there are states that aren't even getting them and 3 footactions etc.....

Nike is a business. The sneaker head paranoia in you makes you think it’s their goal not to get you a pair, when it’s the complete opposite. The days of hyping ppl up for months only to release 5 K size run is done. Nike mass produced the UNC off whites and these are not any different.

Back
Top Bottom