Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

People talking about I hope they go down to $500 or $600. That's a rent payment. If you drop a rent payment on some shoes you have some serious issues bro. It doesn't make you cool, it makes you an idiot smh.
U gotta learn the game brother. When people here drop those prices on kicks they either wear and then sell or trade for price paid or more. Or simply resell at double or more down the road. Most ain’t really LOSING that money like you think.

I have a question. Please advise. Big sizes (12+) on limited releases like these tend to be more expensive on the secondary market on average? Possibly a function of limited supply rather than crazy demand like you see in the 8-11 range?
Not really. The smaller sizes tend to go for more in the secondary market when it comes to 1s. The only jordan 1s that I can think of where the bigger sizes seem to be going for more are the unions. Hopefully these follow suit to the other 1 releases

8-10 is what resellers will go for. Yes any size will hit but a size 8 will def go for more than a size 13.

If you told me I could have a guaranteed pair in my size for $500 today, I’m dropping that ****, I don’t care what anyone says, I want these too bad. That’s about retail plus travel if I do hit anywhere else & have to pick up in person anyway, so these are gonna happen come 5/11
I was lucky to get a guaranteed pair for $450 and clowns in here were hating bad....thanks again Zadeh!....

Just want 1 sz 12 for the feets and I'm all set. I botched that release the other day thinking it was snkrs and not following the sole link notification. Rookie mistake.

The way the prices dropping I don’t see these going for more than 600 maybe less I hope

Attachments

• 461CB9B3-7249-4852-A981-54518479EF7C.png
    461CB9B3-7249-4852-A981-54518479EF7C.png
    381.2 KB · Views: 67
Back
Top Bottom