Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

For someone who never seen an authentic TS1 in hand they would never know honestly.
The shoe can be manipulated to have the correct colors.

I don’t have an issue with reps/fakes/UAs.
I get it you want a pair because you can’t afford to spend that type of bread or you don’t feel it’s worth it. I mean eventually they are going to fall apart some day.

I get it

My issue is when people try to sell them off at authentic.

not having an issue with reps/fakes/UAs is the reason why people are selling reps/fakes/UAs. Yall are giving them the demand to produce the fakes.

The reason there’s demand for reps is because the access to real shoes is behind a paywall that just keeps getting higher And higher. and since people like me keep paying those prices, raising the paywall even higher, I’m not gonna tell people they can’t go other avenues to not pay that resell. If that means I’ve gotta learn to legit check for myself to make sure I don’t get got, so be it. But that’s just me. I’ve gotta no issue doing the research and filing chargebacks lol

Read on SNKRS that the Travis Scott’s are inspired by the ACG Pocket Knife.

Definitely see the resemblance. The hidden lacing system, the rope laces, the straps and the nubuck patch behind the swoosh are all taken from the Pocket Knife.
1D8AA160-115B-48EE-BEC3-F3738082AF8A.jpeg

CECBA27F-FE25-4423-8946-CE1ACE395A7F.jpeg

4ADA06EB-F8E5-4AB5-86CD-5EE9CDC9D968.jpeg

Last edited:
The reason there’s demand for reps is because the access to real shoes is behind a paywall that just keeps getting higher And higher. and since people like me keep paying those prices, raising the paywall even higher, I’m not gonna tell people they can’t go other avenues to not pay that resell. If that means I’ve gotta learn to legit check for myself to make sure I don’t get got, so be it. But that’s just me. I’ve gotta no issue doing the research and filing chargebacks lol

yeah theres no doubt nike and the companies that play this hype/limited game is also to blame for the rampant fakes. But its the people that keep wanting the fakes to as close to real as possible because they're "ok" with the idea of owning reps or not minding seeing other people buy/want reps, which is why these fake factories keep pumping out super saiyan masterball hokage batches lol. And with fakes being so close to real, its giving people the bigger opportunity to try to sell and pass them as real at a real pair's aftermarket value.

Remember when fakes was just other colors or spongebobs on them. Obvious fakes.

I hit both trainers from likelihood and only entered each once. Really wish it was the maxes but I’ll take what I can get.

Also hit olive Trainers from Likelihood! Vastly prefer the olive pair to the brown pair. I’m really interested to see these in hand.

Shroud is never getting worn on feet.

Is the Travis 6 British Khaki for the Brown AM1 an even trade?

Not based on current market price. In my size the BK is $450 and the AM1 is around $600. But if they don't care about the difference then it could be an even trade. But prices should drop for the AM1 after the release, anywhere from 10 to 15%. So it might end up being a close trade.

With the fakes of the Travis' being so rampant, it brings a new problem for those that have authentics...everyone thinks they're fake! I mean, I don't care what others think of my shoes, but really not pleased if people think I'm wearing fakes when I put so much effort into acquiring only authentic sneakers. If I cop for retail, then who really cares I guess, but I feel bad for those who spend the resell prices on Travis shoes.

Last edited:
Things can always change a fake can progress to the point where they’re indistinguishable. Luckily we’re not there yet so verifying the authenticity of an Travis Scott shoe shouldn’t be too difficult

Back
Top Bottom