Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I dont see how this is such a dangerous game. If you want the pair and dont get it on release day then you go the path of resell. You pay what you are willing to pay and when your pair comes in you give it a look over and make sure there isnt anything staring you in the face indicating it may not be authentic and if thats the case, move on and enjoy. If there is something, you go back to your reseller (hopefully a place like ebay, stockx or goat) and get your money back. With all the QC issues it really makes it tough to identify something as a factory flaw vs an indication its fake. Keep it moving and enjoy your shoes!

I dont see how this is such a dangerous game. If you want the pair and dont get it on release day then you go the path of resell. You pay what you are willing to pay and when your pair comes in you give it a look over and make sure there isnt anything staring you in the face indicating it may not be authentic and if thats the case, move on and enjoy. If there is something, you go back to your reseller (hopefully a place like ebay, stockx or goat) and get your money back. With all the QC issues it really makes it tough to identify something as a factory flaw vs an indication its fake. Keep it moving and enjoy your shoes!

exactly! even if you do get a fake shoe, which is rare, getting your money back is as simple as requesting a charge back. other than that just keep yourself informed. what makes it easier for to distinguish between nike's declining QC and a fake is that the flaws fakes have a more or less consistent. They may have better QC than than authentic pairs a lot of the time but the swooshes will always be the wrong color, or the sole will always be too dark. Thats generally not an issue youll have in the real versions.

Lows and its not even close. Quality on the highs looks/feels amazing in person though. The whole shoe is covered in the kind of leather thats on the toe box/side panels on the OG high, but a little bit thicker

As someone who with friends that work on the tech side of legit checking is out my faith on eBay and GOAT and even stock x before trusting any random consignment shop lol shoes being good enough to fool people and random popup consignment shops not being good enough to legit check are objectively 2 different things. If folks get fooled by the reps on the right even though the sole and swooshes are different colors than the authentic pair on the left, that says more about the person legit checking the shoes and less about the shoes themselves. The pair on the right is being sold as “god killer” by plenty of sellers too
F05FA85F-3618-465F-A670-7CF0F4D4DA11.jpeg
Can u show rest rest of the pics with the other angles?

And lows >>> highs in terms of trav 1s all day.

Can u show rest rest of the pics with the other angles?

And lows >>> highs in terms of trav 1s all day.
The authentic pair Is laced (either always on the top or on the left)

Over all the blues are slightly different colors, the soles are different colors, the midsole text is cleaner/clearer on the fakes. Some other things too like the heel stamps but Everything else more or less can vary on authentic pairs. Unfortunately I can’t get anymore pics because I returned the shoes to my legit checking guy.
55CA1CD9-D229-4F2C-B30A-126B72A37E94.jpeg
D3A6D301-F133-4059-A31C-C4B5C26B0070.jpeg
913298E4-9D69-4826-9334-8D8376A01FAC.jpeg
21B7A5B4-158A-49E2-BB62-516407E1AF3A.jpeg
5BF25C87-B507-4238-8B10-E7D381C2BCB7.jpeg

Over all the blues are slightly different colors, the soles are different colors, the midsole text is cleaner/clearer on the fakes. Some other things too like the heel stamps but Everything else more or less can vary on authentic pairs. Unfortunately I can’t get anymore pics because I returned the shoes to my legit checking guy.
So there’s some differences that aren’t too hard to see

Toe shape
Midsole stitching is tighter from the back
The writing on the midsole is darker

That being said, zero chance I could tell if on foot or even if there was just the UA and not the real to compare with

Toe shape

That being said, zero chance I could tell if on foot or even if there was just the UA and not the real to compare with

Pretty much. You also want atleast one of the Nike air tags on the tongue to be touching the side tag. In most cases for whatever reason that is the one touching is the tongue with the fragment design label on it. You want to see what’s on the left

Edit: This might be size sentive though
926CB9B0-FB52-41AA-991C-A7BE3D6B949F.jpeg

But you’re right though. Even with the color differences it’ll be damn near impossible to call them out on foot. But I don’t expect goat/eBay/stock x to get fooled by these. If they do it’s cause they’re not trying lol

Last edited:
Pretty much. You also want atleast one of the Nike air tags on the tongue to be touching the side tag. In most cases for whatever reason that is the one touching is the tongue with the fragment design label on it. You want to see what’s on the left

926CB9B0-FB52-41AA-991C-A7BE3D6B949F.jpeg

But you’re right though. Even with the color differences it’ll be damn near impossible to call them out on foot. But I don’t expect goat/eBay/stock x to get fooled by these. If they do it’s cause they’re not trying lol
Oh wow I hadn’t heard that one. That’s a super easy tell, but also seems like the rep makers should get that fixed easily

Oh wow I hadn’t heard that one. That’s a super easy tell, but also seems like the rep makers should get that fixed easily

I’ve seen some reps with Smaller gaps and larger gaps but for some reason authentic pairs are pretty consistent about them overlapping or atleast touching. Rep makers aren’t seeing it as a tell what ever reason. I’m not sure why Nike did it to begin with.

Toe shape

Also both the Travis & Frag logos are too close to the rear heal tab. On the fake pair. They almost touching. That’s a dead giveaway in hand. 🤷🏽‍♂️ Still it would be almost impossible to tell on foot.

Btw….. Homie is correct about that Nike Air tag literally touching the Frag logo on the tongue. Pic of my pair when it touched down….. Straight from Travis site. 🌵 Good info Bro cause I didn’t even know that & that’s easy to spot. 👍🏽

B4702E11-074E-418E-8A5B-76505DF8A48B.jpeg

Last edited:
Also both the Travis & Frag logos are too close to the rear heal tab. On the fake pair. They almost touching. That’s a dead giveaway in hand. 🤷🏽‍♂️ Still it would be almost impossible to tell on foot.

Btw….. Homie is correct about that Nike Air tag literally touching the Frag logo on the tongue. Pic of my pair when it touched down….. Straight from Travis site. 🌵 Good info Bro cause I didn’t even know that & that’s easy to spot. 👍🏽

B4702E11-074E-418E-8A5B-76505DF8A48B.jpeg
Only thing to add is that it’s not as consistent for sizes 12 and up. Everything below that it applies to consistently

Wow....and the fake toe box slant looks way better. I think if people could get those for retail price and know they're fake they'd be happy all day long. It's paying the current market price that makes it hard to swallow. I recall when fakes were like $40-$65; now they charging retail or above, which is fine if you know they're fakes. It's the getting duped part that's just wrong.

Wow....and the fake toe box slant looks way better. I think if people could get those for retail price and know they're fake they'd be happy all day long. It's paying the current market price that makes it hard to swallow. I recall when fakes were like $40-$65; now they charging retail or above, which is fine if you know they're fakes. It's the getting duped part that's just wrong.

The toe box slant isn’t supposed to be like that on the fakes! Travis lows specially have this weird bulbous toe box profile. Fake companies just seem to use the same standard toe box you see on jordan 1 highs.

from what I’ve seen you were never getting high tier for $40-$65. The sweet spot for for high tier is like $140 all in. Anymore than that is sellers taking advantage or banking on folks not knowing any better.

Back
Top Bottom