Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

So for sz 10 looks like it’s drying steady around 350. Think it’ll go lower or start to rise?

I think it's going to stay at around that price. I put my offer in for a size 10 at $340 on StockX a few days ago and got accepted. Most sellers don't seem to be budging on their price at anything close to $330. Figured I'd just pay a few extra dollars now and get it over with.

Cop pairs now. In the long run, there will be more fakes on the market and of course price will go up considering a lot of people want this shoe

I think it's going to stay at around that price. I put my offer in for a size 10 at $340 on StockX a few days ago and got accepted. Most sellers don't seem to be budging on their price at anything close to $330. Figured I'd just pay a few extra dollars now and get it over with.
True. I had a lower bid amount but just upped it up to $340. If it doesn’t get accepted then I’ll have to up it a lil but don’t wanna pay over what I have to. Once prices rise I can sell the 10.5 I got lucky with lol.

5D02A978-0A00-43DF-8D4D-70BB42D54C62.jpeg

Saw these on Reddit looks dope with the red laces.
Def agree

Makes these look much better. Maybe because I’m not a baby blue fan but in person these ain’t that nice like in some pictures. Those red laces if they same size and waxed or whatever would make this shoe much better IMO

Where can I get some red laces that are super close to the ones that come with the shoes, atleast in width? Don’t need to be that wax stuff

oh snap. i think if u guys have the sail/lightbone AJ1 then the alt red laces might be a good swap

Back
Top Bottom