Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

excuse me sir, it’s called a “rep” raffle now

Lol them boys in here reading this like

“wut unDFtD waS noT REaL WAfFLe”

y’all need to wake the F UP

953DFFE2-4A6A-4209-9479-65B5890185AB.jpeg

I miss the Undefeated in-store raffle days …

Blue Levi’s 4s
Black OW Prestos
Animal Air Max 1s
Black/Purple Human Racers
Yellow Undefeated Kobes

I’m probably missing one or two more. So, I’ll always think of them fondly, even though it’s impossible to win these trash online raffles nowadays.

I'm in GA but get most of kicks from my boy who deals with SNP in LA and they didn't get any from what I was told and they get jus about everything

There def seems to be more of the lows expected.

One of my old boutique employee connects (wouldn't call them "my plug" any longer) is talking more humane prices and they are going to be allowed to buy a few pair. It will be VIP's first, employees and then the public. Told him to pp invoice me now detailing 2 diff possible sizes, and I'll pay him immediately if he will ship them to me after he grabs them... just want to try and secure them now and have some protection to go with even though he is local. Hopefully preorder money in his pocket now is tantalizing enough. Worst case, I get a refundo if it doesn't work out...

If you know someone trustworthy, don't wait... reach out now to toss your name in the hat. If your guy has any integrity you might be good. There are some sane folks with access to these shoes that want money now and are not wanting to wait around for the perfect buyer to jump off a cliff and pay iron man rape.

Cheers.

Hope the high stock number for the Lows are true, and no drop shenanigans involved like the High release :smh:

Jordan 1 Highs over Lows, but in this particular scenario the Lows are way more appealing to me. The large medial Swoosh and colorway are amazing.

Back
Top Bottom