Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

i love seeing sneaker twitter get excited for a SNKRS only release…….

how dumb are yall?

the bots will eat 90% of pairs as usual. nike will ship multiple pairs to the same address. a draw??? so people with 1000s of proxy accounts still eat….?

and act like they care about the sneaker “community” by making it SNKRS only lol.

and the jabronis are blinded.

“huge move by nike” was what i saw…….really ???? huge???

huge slap in the face seeing sneaker Youtubers, IG, twitter people all acting like nike is doing the right thing. yeah, no backdoors, helps the botboys even more.

step in the right direction? yeah.

back dooring always existed.

the bot boys have killed and blown backdooring out of the water.

a “huge” move would be actually trying to stop the bots.

1st time trying the red laces, and i surprisingly like em.
IMG_9023.PNG

So what are the stock # on the highs? Seems like people are saying that it's under 50,000 the closer that we're getting to the release date. Basically this shoe is going to be $1,000 - $2,000 in the aftermarket a few days after the initial release day. So we can only imagine prices going up insanely about after a couple of months afterwards. I take it the majority of ya'll who strike out are going to be spending ya'lls life savings on some calibrated Jordan 1,s.

Not knocking ya'll, but i could never do that, because it's not that serious. I tell you one thing, the marketing behind Nike/Jordan Brand are geniuses. Got everybody playing a lottery on every release just to buy their shoes. At this point in time, and watching how buying shoes has totally changed. I think that we're being lied to by everybody involved.

After seeing Footlocker become invested in Goat early on in it's beginning stages, and after seeing the female who was over at Nike working inside of the SNKRS department get caught up giving her son the inside scoop. I knew then that this entire system is rigged and flawed. Think about this. Y'all really think that family was the only insiders taking full advantage of the system? I highly doubt it.

At this point, there's probably multiple insiders rigging everything, including the companies themselves. I always wondered since reselling is so big right now, what's stopping Nike from just sending stock straight to Goat and StockX, so they can double up or triple up profits. Before you say anything, there's no way anybody would know if all of these companies are in bed with each other. All we think about is D@#% another L for me today, while we're not looking at the bigger picture, and that's due to reselling being so normalized by everybody.

It's so messed up right now to buy shoes, that I know people who don't even try to buy retail on the release day at this point, they go straight to Goat, and that's a major reason why it's only going to get worse. End of rant. Really want these Hi's, but not for a couple of racks though.

Lol at them fixing the Bot problem. Why would the company that benefits the most from Bots, fix the bot problem? That chick had her son buying thousands of shoes that we all wanted in that format.

Told him different techniques to take full advantage, i wouldn't be surprised if some how he chosen for a certain amount of pairs because of hos mom working inside of SNKRS. She wasn't the only one at Nike doing it, so the other employees at Nike who still benefit from having the upper hand want to fix the Bot problem, i think not?

It's going to have to take the consumers to make a huge issue about it in some way to where it hurts the pockets of Nike, in order for them to change this rigged system, and we all know that isn't going to happen any time soon, because everybody needs their Nike's and Jordans by any means.

So what are the stock # on the highs? Seems like people are saying that it's under 50,000 the closer that we're getting to the release date. Basically this shoe is going to be $1,000 - $2,000 in the aftermarket a few days after the initial release day. So we can only imagine prices going up insanely about after a couple of months afterwards. I take it the majority of ya'll who strike out are going to be spending ya'lls life savings on some calibrated Jordan 1,s.

Not knocking ya'll, but i could never do that, because it's not that serious. I tell you one thing, the marketing behind Nike/Jordan Brand are geniuses. Got everybody playing a lottery on every release just to buy their shoes. At this point in time, and watching how buying shoes has totally changed. I think that we're being lied to by everybody involved.

After seeing Footlocker become invested in Goat early on in it's beginning stages, and after seeing the female who was over at Nike working inside of the SNKRS department get caught up giving her son the inside scoop. I knew then that this entire system is rigged and flawed. Think about this. Y'all really think that family was the only insiders taking full advantage of the system? I highly doubt it.

At this point, there's probably multiple insiders rigging everything, including the companies themselves. I always wondered since reselling is so big right now, what's stopping Nike from just sending stock straight to Goat and StockX, so they can double up or triple up profits. Before you say anything, there's no way anybody would know if all of these companies are in bed with each other. All we think about is D@#% another L for me today, while we're not looking at the bigger picture, and that's due to reselling being so normalized by everybody.

It's so messed up right now to buy shoes, that I know people who don't even try to buy retail on the release day at this point, they go straight to Goat, and that's a major reason why it's only going to get worse. End of rant. Really want these Hi's, but not for a couple of racks though.
Did you just come to this conclusion? Most of us have been hip to what’s going for a couple of years now.

Resale is not new and will not go away. Whether it’s ‘rigged’ or not. From the beginnings of Flight Club to StockX and GOAT. The game is cyclical and continues to evolve.

Lol at them fixing the Bot problem. Why would the company that benefits the most from Bots, fix the bot problem? That chick had her son buying thousands of shoes that we all wanted in that format.

Told him different techniques to take full advantage, i wouldn't be surprised if some how he chosen for a certain amount of pairs because of hos mom working inside of SNKRS. She wasn't the only one at Nike doing it, so the other employees at Nike who still benefit from having the upper hand want to fix the Bot problem, i think not?

It's going to have to take the consumers to make a huge issue about it in some way to where it hurts the pockets of Nike, in order for them to change this rigged system, and we all know that isn't going to happen any time soon, because everybody needs their Nike's and Jordans by any means.
she didnt tell him texhniques from what i read. she knew bots were the way.

he was just a bot boy.

and justifying it like all the other toolbags.

everyone knows about bots.

nike included.

they dont care.

but yet the try and sue chinese fake factories

Why are you saying Nike benefits the most from bots?

Why are you saying Nike benefits the most from bots?
instant sellouts. builds hype. and they get even more $$$

nike said they have cut down the amount of pairs they send to shoe store companies, and are selling more themselves now. go figure.

they are cool with sending 20 pairs to one address, one credit card…. that alone shows they dont care. doesnt matter if they redo the “early access” parameters, the real release still goes 90% to bots.

nike said they have cut down the amount of pairs they send to shoe store companies, and are selling more themselves now. go figure.

they are cool with sending 20 pairs to one address, one credit card…. that alone shows they dont care. doesnt matter if they redo the “early access” parameters, the real release still goes 90% to bots.
Alienates their core consumer

On this type of release every pair needs to be early access, for your size only, and not just buying what's available. But even then, people with multiple accounts will still get doubles.

Curious as to who you think their "core consumers" are. They just care about keeping demand high and sellouts that also push people towards take down models that slightly resemble the hyped pair. The resale market will always be there so even if that core consumer misses on the Nike drop, they can go to a consignment shop and purchase. The market will only change when consumers stop going to 3rd parties for sold out pairs.

thats what i used to think and believe as well. the SNkRS “core” customer……is now bots. believe it 100%.

but now, for every one REAL nike lover/collector on SNKRS, theres probably an average of 2-3 bot proxy accounts (and thats a low estimate). these dudes have hundreds, if not 1000s of accounts. each botter.

and dont get me started on footsites. even worse.

but we all still buy nikes, and even worse, feed in and buy resell sometimes.

i was 100% anti fakes back in the day. then once reselling blew up and fake factories realized there was money in quality……. i understand dudes doing it. much as it pains me to say it.

i had months long back and forths with ninjahood over them NOT being “da same pair B” “theyre gray market early release”.

nike encouraged the resell market even more trying to sue the chinese factories. but does nothing to combat bots. fakes hurt their market. bots only increase it.

bots aren’t the problem. resellers aren’t the problem. people who pay resell aren’t the problem. nike is 100% the problem. this is the situation they created with their scarcity model. increase production 100 fold
and all the rest goes away.

also to people saying there’s no GRs anymore are confused. there’s no GRs you want. But if you walk into any shoe store the shelves aren’t empty, there’s plenty of nike product sitting just not anything you want

thats what i used to think and believe as well. the SNkRS “core” customer……is now bots. believe it 100%.

but now, for every one REAL nike lover/collector on SNKRS, theres probably an average of 2-3 bot proxy accounts (and thats a low estimate). these dudes have hundreds, if not 1000s of accounts. each botter.

and dont get me started on footsites. even worse.

but we all still buy nikes, and even worse, feed in and buy resell sometimes.

i was 100% anti fakes back in the day. then once reselling blew up and fake factories realized there was money in quality……. i understand dudes doing it. much as it pains me to say it.

i had months long back and forths with ninjahood over them NOT being “da same pair B” “theyre gray market early release”.

nike encouraged the resell market even more trying to sue the chinese factories. but does nothing to combat bots. fakes hurt their market. bots only increase it.
Curious as to who you think their "core consumers" are. They just care about keeping demand high and sellouts that also push people towards take down models that slightly resemble the hyped pair. The resale market will always be there so even if that core consumer misses on the Nike drop, they can go to a consignment shop and purchase. The market will only change when consumers stop going to 3rd parties for sold out pairs.

ok

so what I’m saying is when the core consumer isn’t able to buy, it hurts Nike…I’m talking about the PEOPLE who want the product, not the resellers and bots. So the regular Joe’s, NTers, weekend Warriors, etc.Eventually their brand loyalty is either severely damaged, or disappears. This hurts Nike.
Secondly, to Deez point on fake factories… when the core consumer strikes out on everything, the demand in fakes goes from near nothing, to something significant and highly profitable. Again, hurting Nike.

i understand what you are sayin. im talking about snkrs specifically. the PEOPLE are now outnumbered by the bots and reseller accounts on SNKRS. not in real life. what was/is their core, is outnumbered on SNKRS. so yeah. their base is us people. but 90% actual SNKRS consumers are the bot boys, even if were buying resell.

and none of whats transpired so far, has hurt the people in any way. besides creating weekly salt posts. we still want most the shoes. the people into shoes has grown far, far, far more than the hardcore consumers who said “screw nike and screw resell.,,,im not buying either anymore”

we have all been along for the ride, hoping nike cared about the people who wear and buy their shoes.

bots aren’t the problem. resellers aren’t the problem. people who pay resell aren’t the problem. nike is 100% the problem. this is the situation they created with their scarcity model. increase production 100 fold
Totally agree that if Nike/JB increased production, all these “problems” would be a non issue, as they’re all a symptom of the scarcity. I personally don’t care if pairs I buy are deemed as “bricks,” are worn/owned by everyone, etc. I personally can’t understand determining whether I like/want a pair based off of others perceived “value,” “hype,” or any other factors driven by others. I’ve never subscribed to that way of thinking, and never will.

ok

so what I’m saying is when the core consumer isn’t able to buy, it hurts Nike…I’m talking about the PEOPLE who want the product, not the resellers and bots. So the regular Joe’s, NTers, weekend Warriors, etc.Eventually their brand loyalty is either severely damaged, or disappears. This hurts Nike.
Secondly, to Deez point on fake factories… when the core consumer strikes out on everything, the demand in fakes goes from near nothing, to something significant and highly profitable. Again, hurting Nike.
Under normal circumstances, I would agree with you but I just don't see this happening with Nike/Jordan. We strike out. Go to a 3rd party and buy. Then try to purchase the next release. Strike out and the cycle starts again.

Until WE stop feeding the resellers, nothing will change. Nike knows this and is perfectly fine with what's happening. You have general releases on SNKRS that are draws and are damn near impossible to get. Same at local Footlockers and Finishlines.

@lamsott, im not sure if you're an insider, or if you live in a small state or city to where it's easy for you to buy every release, but this is a pretty serious matter for normal regular everyday people who just like retros and certain popular Nikes.

If Nike doesn't switch up how they sell regular GR Retros in the next 2 years, it's going to be another company/brand that's going to profit heavily off of their selfish business tactics. One of my cousins sons work a Footlocker, and I didn't even know it. After i found out, i talked to him so i could get plugged in.

Let's just say that being plugged in is no different than paying resell. It might not be as bad as resell, but it's not far off. He also told me that it's so bad right now with how Nike/Jordan/along with these Shoestores with the point system, that they're making it harder for the employees themselves to get a pair.

He said the demand is just way to high right now, every and anybody wants in, and everyone is willing to pay to play, it's basically a resellers market now. Meaning that the majority of people who just want to wear the shoe in the streets have been squeezed out of the equation big time.

Due to how mainstream that sneakers have become nowadays because of social media and the media in general, certain Nikes/Jordans/Yeezy's have become luxury items. Their in the category of high end designer bags, shoes, etc.

Ya'll have to remember that this site, and people like us are a niche community. We talk about paying resell, not paying resell. We talk about getting into Bots or cook groups, or just trying different ways to buy manually. But there's way more people who don't care that much about it, and that are gravitating towards other brands.

If Nike keeps this up for another 2 years, theirs no way that they benefit from the general public, because the general consumers who make their products popular, can't even buy their shoes anymore. This is because their shoes are treated as if the shoes are paintings, and investments.

All you have to do is look at how the system is built for us to buy their shoes. Why don't they have first come first serve at stores anymore? It's weird to watch, because they're about to shoot themselves in the foot big time in these next few years.

Someone like Kanye, along with Adidas could easily take over the shoe game right now and dominate the shoe world. All they would have to do is make a few more pairs on each model compared to their production numbers as of now, and do exactly what i say. Sell in stores to the general consumers with the first come first serve system, and then you would satisfy people who just want a popular good looking shoe that wasn't treated like a lottery to buy.

Then it would attract more consumers because of the availability on release day. It would have to be Kanye, Adidas, or Reebok to release popular models to the public in that way first. They do that in every state, in multiple stores, it would shut down Nike shenanigans quick.

It's just super weird to watch how the entire way we buy shoes today. You have to literally get lucky to buy what you want. Mark my words, the way they have it set up won't last forever, because it's only resellers and people who are willingly to throw money away for their shoes.

The streets and general public decides what's popular. If the regular teen who has $200.00 ready to buy their shoes can't, then they'll go somewhere else, while making that popular.

@lamsott, im not sure if you're an insider, or if you live in a small state or city to where it's easy for you to buy every release, but this is a pretty serious matter for normal regular everyday people who just like retros and certain popular Nikes.

If Nike doesn't switch up how they sell regular GR Retros in the next 2 years, it's going to be another company/brand that's going to profit heavily off of their selfish business tactics. One of my cousins sons work a Footlocker, and I didn't even know it. After i found out, i talked to him so i could get plugged in.

Let's just say that being plugged in is no different than paying resell. It might not be as bad as resell, but it's not far off. He also told me that it's so bad right now with how Nike/Jordan/along with these Shoestores with the point system, that they're making it harder for the employees themselves to get a pair.

He said the demand is just way to high right now, every and anybody wants in, and everyone is willing to pay to play, it's basically a resellers market now. Meaning that the majority of people who just want to wear the shoe in the streets have been squeezed out of the equation big time.

Due to how mainstream that sneakers have become nowadays because of social media and the media in general, certain Nikes/Jordans/Yeezy's have become luxury items. Their in the category of high end designer bags, shoes, etc.

Ya'll have to remember that this site, and people like us are a niche community. We talk about paying resell, not paying resell. We talk about getting into Bots or cook groups, or just trying different ways to buy manually. But there's way more people who don't care that much about it, and that are gravitating towards other brands.

If Nike keeps this up for another 2 years, theirs no way that they benefit from the general public, because the general consumers who make their products popular, can't even buy their shoes anymore. This is because their shoes are treated as if the shoes are paintings, and investments.

All you have to do is look at how the system is built for us to buy their shoes. Why don't they have first come first serve at stores anymore? It's weird to watch, because they're about to shoot themselves in the foot big time in these next few years.

Someone like Kanye, along with Adidas could easily take over the shoe game right now and dominate the shoe world. All they would have to do is make a few more pairs on each model compared to their production numbers as of now, and do exactly what i say. Sell in stores to the general consumers with the first come first serve system, and then you would satisfy people who just want a popular good looking shoe that wasn't treated like a lottery to buy.

Then it would attract more consumers because of the availability on release day. It would have to be Kanye, Adidas, or Reebok to release popular models to the public in that way first. They do that in every state, in multiple stores, it would shut down Nike shenanigans quick.

It's just super weird to watch how the entire way we buy shoes today. You have to literally get lucky to buy what you want. Mark my words, the way they have it set up won't last forever, because it's only resellers and people who are willingly to throw money away for their shoes.

The streets and general public decides what's popular. If the regular teen who has $200.00 ready to buy their shoes can't, then they'll go somewhere else, while making that popular.
Bro…

also to people saying there’s no GRs anymore are confused. there’s no GRs you want. But if you walk into any shoe store the shelves aren’t empty, there’s plenty of nike product sitting just not anything you want

There will never be a good amount of availability. Doesn't matter because it's a shoe everyone wants. It was over 2 million Playoff 11s, and they still were selling for double retail a few weeks after release. Nike could have made 3 million, and they would have still sold for what they were selling for. People need to understand that all you have to do is not pay what these people are asking, but apparently no one has self control.

I just drove around to find my baby boy a Fischer Price Farm with animals. They are hard to find for some unknown reason, so resellers on Amazon are selling for double, sometimes triple, but I found one at Walmart for $39....a freaking baby toy. You need some sort of reservation, and if you miss out just move on. Nike probably don't care because it's actually amusing to them.

Back
Top Bottom