Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

What's the estimated drop date of the Fragment Travis 1s? Might try to get a couple pair of those.
If not then I might just pay resale because the AMM3 drop was very good to me.

At this point any person folks should be in two columns.

A. Don’t wanna pay resell like me
Or
B. Been in this long time

shouldn’t even get mad anymore it’s all just click and wait low effort. Snkrs is basically a lottery and with stockx popularizing reselling most fandoms that hit on a shoe is instantly flipping that thing

I mean during the hight of yeezy 350’s I saw soccer dads (yes a real group of dads) picking up on there 3 for 3’s of yeezys. Why they said it’s easy money and their kids informed them of this during soccer meetings.

so yea don’t assume it’s just greasy resellers and their hives lots I mean lots of people who can care less what a shoe is or it’s hype just trying to hit for a lick.

It’s not that simple chief.

I’m just glad a lot of us in our late 20s or older have been buying sneakers long enough that we lived through several eras of glory days (I.e. 80s-90s OG era, early retro era, disco era of retros/dunks in 2015-2019, etc. etc). I don’t see this improving in the future unless there is a market crash on sneaker culture, which we know won’t happen with the amount of interest younger kids have in sneakers. Good for the value of the shoes we own but terrible for expanding our collections.
There’s been a few guys on here and online who have sold their entire collections and used that money on a house down payment which sounds better day after day
At this point any person why

A. Don’t wanna pay resell like me
B. Been in this long time

shouldn’t even get mad anymore it’s all just click and wait low effort. Snkrs is basically a lottery and with stockx popularizing reselling most fandoms that hit on a shoe is instantly flipping that thing

I mean during the hight of yeezy 350’s I saw soccer dads (yes a real group of dads) picking up on there 3 for 3’s of yeezys. Why they said it’s easy money and their kids informed them of this during soccer meetings.

so yea don’t assume it’s just greasy resellers and their hives lots I mean lots of people who can care less what a shoe is or it’s hype just trying to hit for a lick.
imo that’s why it’s harder now. You got everyone trying to make quick flips instead of the resellers & the “sneakerheads”

There’s been a few guys on here and online who have sold their entire collections and used that money on a house down payment which sounds better day after day

imo that’s why it’s harder now. You got everyone trying to make quick flips instead of the resellers & the “sneakerheads”
I always commend guys who can afford their big houses and maintain their huge collections. I'm in this exact predicament right now. Might have to unload a bunch of my collection to pay for a full home rebuild. Ideally budget wise looking to keep it around the 500k mark, but it will require a lot of down upfront.

Has anyone seem Darkside raffle wins in here? Im down to spend some money for the raffle/ good cause but don't wanna throw money away like those sneaker boosts you have to pay for lol.

Has anyone seem Darkside raffle wins in here? Im down to spend some money for the raffle/ good cause but don't wanna throw money away like those sneaker boosts you have to pay for lol.

Yeah I've won from Darkside raffles three times. Although none of them were as hyped as the upcoming TS6.

I always commend guys who can afford their big houses and maintain their huge collections. I'm in this exact predicament right now. Might have to unload a bunch of my collection to pay for a full home rebuild. Ideally budget wise looking to keep it around the 500k mark, but it will require a lot of down upfront.
Now is the best time tbh. Prices are sky high get the most bang for ya buck.

said F it and threw 24 doll hairs at a few sizes, mostly for myself but put a few in for the wife & baby boy sizes ... :wink:
Screenshot 2021-04-28 1.47.08 PM.png

I hope I can land a pair, i missed out on the Olives. I shouldve pulled the trigger when they dropped down to $475(lowest Ive seen)

I hope I can land a pair, i missed out on the Olives. I shouldve pulled the trigger when they dropped down to $475(lowest Ive seen)
The way things have been going I know Ima kick myself for not copping another OG olive 6 while they are around 6... sounds crazy but watch... lol

Back
Top Bottom