Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I got an email 30 mins ago saying I had 30 min to checkout
So I think you should be good if you were able to checkout

I was taking a nap, was legit going to cry if I couldn’t check out.
Also just realized I said it told me an hour, it was only 30 mins but still let me check out an hour later.

E-mail was at 7:21, checked out at 8:24.

L szn once again.. Ahh I guess I’ll just have to be satisfied with my poor man’s Travis 6s that I copped a few years ago for a Ben lmao

AA7EB61D-88A4-4A7A-A091-A8CB1DB05FE3.jpeg

1CB720BF-44F1-4890-B143-A98ED68C63D6.jpeg

I was on the damn FLX app for the past 2 hours trying to see if I won the jordan 4's
Then all of a sudden I check my email and it says I won
Thank god I checked
I only had like 15 min to checkout
I figured all the emails went out

Congrats man!

I was on the damn FLX app for the past 2 hours trying to see if I won the jordan 4's
Then all of a sudden I check my email and it says I won
Thank god I checked
I only had like 15 min to checkout
I figured all the emails went out
You lucky SOB 🤣🤣🤣 nice hit brosef 👌🏽

Reselling has always been around. But resellers were on the margins. There was like one dude in the city that everyone knew, that you could reach out to, but other then that person who usually had pull and was affiliated with people or groups, reselling was looked down upon. Nobody respected resellers. Now though, reselling is like glamorized.

Reselling has always been around. But resellers were on the margins. There was like one dude in the city that everyone knew, that you could reach out to, but other then that person who usually had pull and was affiliated with people or groups, reselling was looked down upon. Nobody respected resellers. Now though, reselling is like glamorized.

Resellers are ultra corny nowadays, only ***** they be getting is hookers.
How's a woman impressed by such childish behavior lol

I just want to collect shoes.

It’s not that simple chief.

I’m just glad a lot of us in our late 20s or older have been buying sneakers long enough that we lived through several eras of glory days (I.e. 80s-90s OG era, early retro era, disco era of retros/dunks in 2015-2019, etc. etc). I don’t see this improving in the future unless there is a market crash on sneaker culture, which we know won’t happen with the amount of interest younger kids have in sneakers. Good for the value of the shoes we own but terrible for expanding our collections.

**** everything above 500 lol

thats pretty much where im at with the whole sneaker thing too. especailly for "GR" shoes. over ~$300 And I put GR in quotes because I dont mean a widely released shoe necessarily. I mean shoes that we know 2-3 years ago would have not been an issue. its a loose term but everyone knows when they see one

Last edited:
thats pretty much where im at with the whole sneaker thing too. especailly for "GR" shoes. over ~$300 And I put GR in quotes because I dont mean a widely released shoe necessarily. I mean shoes that we know 2-3 years ago would have not been an issue. its a loose term but everyone knows when when they see one

lol I remember in late 2018 being mad at myself for dropping $300 on a pair Spiderverse 1s soon after they dropped because they weren’t an official collab and were a normal OG 1 release but I’m a massive Spider-Man fan so I had to double up. I can’t imagine what those would go for even right after release nowadays. 2018 seems like a completely different world with sneakers compared to how things are with sneakers nowadays.

It is crazy how the world is about sneakers even from 3 years ago. The pandemic and a documentary introduced a lot of people to this hobby and like all hobbies they get ruined when people make it about money. I don't remember it being this hard to cop a gr Jordan since 2011-2014 era.

It is crazy how the world is about sneakers even from 3 years ago. The pandemic and a documentary introduced a lot of people to this hobby and like all hobbies they get ruined when people make it about money. I don't remember it being this hard to cop a gr Jordan since 2011-2014 era.

it wasnt this hard. lots has changed though. mostly because people keep finding ways to exploit the current release methods. theres no real add to cart experience anymore. i used to cook on footsites simply by showing and spending an hour or so adding cart. some of those "errors" were due to high traffic but alot of it was intentional too on footlockers end to thin the heard. now you can get anything worth a damn via the footstores without flx points that damn near dont get you anywhere anyway because these resellers harvest accounts too. same applies to any raffle/draw type release out there. youre competing with users that harvest email accounts to the point that they sell bundles of them to people lol

Back
Top Bottom