Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

10E1ABB1-3DDF-4EA3-BBEC-7B430851348F.jpeg

🤔
Fear V’s bastard baby

Good to see you got ya pair. Mine is en route to GOAT...finally.

Thats what’s up! They sent my pair next day shipping for the inconvenience without me asking or even complaining...or it could just be because I’m in Maryland and they shipped from New Jersey. I was just surprised they actually replaced the order instead of just issuing a refund/store credit like I’ve had happen every other time.

Eh

Toss pink Sb laces in there

I was thinking about it, but I don’t like the way it vibes wit the shoe. Plus I have Pink on one of my Travis Highs. I think pink goes better with the highs because of the amount of white on the shoe like in the toe box and on the sides, it gives the brown a lighter vibe that goes good with soft pink. The lows have a darker vibe to em and they also have more red on the shoe than the highs had.

I just get annoyed with the constant limited releases.. like who are you making these for at this point. The last time they released them in anyway that made sense was the IV's. I get 1-2 even 3 limited collabs but every single pair is limited to death.

I still think most of his collabs were fire though.

I guess I should have been a fashion designer, because apparently you need no talent. Anybody can take pieces of a shoe and rearrange them and add logos to places that make no sense. Let's see him do something original and impressive. Adding a useless pocket to the VI isn't it.

The more these types of releases become a thing the less shoes I buy I guess. I'm perfectly fine with that.

I guess I should have been a fashion designer, because apparently you need no talent. Anybody can take pieces of a shoe and rearrange them and add logos to places that make no sense. Let's see him do something original and impressive. Adding a useless pocket to the VI isn't it.

The more these types of releases become a thing the less shoes I buy I guess. I'm perfectly fine with that.

Damn I agree lol. The game is super weird AF now.

I just get annoyed with the constant limited releases.. like who are you making these for at this point. The last time they released them in anyway that made sense was the IV's. I get 1-2 even 3 limited collabs but every single pair is limited to death.

I still think most of his collabs were fire though.

I think the 1’s both High and Low and the 1st Air Force in the sail color were the most limited. The 4’s, 6’s and Recent AF1’s didn’t appear to be as limited as the other ones. These upcoming SB’s seem to be about the same quantity as the 6’s hopefully. The 4’s and first 2 Air Force 1’s were easy passes for me

Agreed with nike being nike and wanting to over do it. I mean adidas/yeezy does the same but at least it's just the 350s

I think the 1’s both High and Low and the 1st Air Force in the sail color were the most limited. The 4’s, 6’s and Recent AF1’s didn’t appear to be as limited as the other ones. These upcoming SB’s seem to be about the same quantity as the 6’s hopefully. The 4’s and first 2 Air Force 1’s were easy passes for me

The 6's were limited to death lol. Even if they weren't as limited as the others; they were impossible to cop. If you can't get them in stores (nearly anywhere) its very limited.

The 6's were limited to death lol. Even if they weren't as limited as the others; they were impossible to cop. If you can't get them in stores (nearly anywhere) its very limited.

All of his releases were technically Limited even the 4’s. I don’t know what City/State you are in but where I’m at there were a lot more stores that got the 6’s compared to the 1 High and I don’t think any stores got the 1 Low because that was a SNKRS and Travis Website release only, but as far as the 6’s if “nearly anywhere” means Footlocker, Footaction, Champs, Etc... than your right but my city has A Ma Maniere; Ubiq; Commonwealth; Major; Creme 321; Nike Georgetown; Zumiez and all these stores had full size runs except Major and Zumiez

People gotta make up their damn minds. It's considered oversaturating the market if it's everywhere like yeezys, but people also complaining about nike's limited numbers on shoes like the aj1 highs/lows. Just can't please every body

I agree!! I’ve always been about Just buy what you like.

Back
Top Bottom