Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Still waiting for the seller to ship my lows to GOAT. This is the third (And final) Business Day.
Starting to think it wasn't meant to be for me to have them :lol: :smh:
I guess 3rd time’s not the charm haha. Hope the seller ships, sucks when you have to wait till the last day for them to ship.

Last edited by a moderator:
GOAT is lax about this I've found. I had to reach out to them a couple time for different shoes regarding the Seller not shipping in time. They of course take a day most times to respond so I feel like they're trying to buy the seller time to ship SMH. Other times like yesterday when I received a damaged box (wasnt stated in listing) they got back within an hour. They pick and choose tickets seems like...

Mail call for my little one, hit on SNKRS for her.
82C525F8-A8B4-46C4-86B2-290511FCCF62.jpeg
2D6D48C6-7072-4645-869C-55359F11A493.jpeg

GOAT is lax about this I've found. I had to reach out to them a couple time for different shoes regarding the Seller not shipping in time. They of course take a day most times to respond so I feel like they're trying to buy the seller time to ship SMH. Other times like yesterday when I received a damaged box (wasnt stated in listing) they got back within an hour. They pick and choose tickets seems like...

Thanks for the info. I'll hit them up on Saturday about it if nothing tomorrow.

Got a damaged box from them recently and they said it was considered good condition smh. Took over a week for them to reply. Back to goat they go.

Question?? I order a second pair of Trav Lows off of Goat ($700 + $10 Shipping + $42 Tax SMFH = $752 Total) The seller shipped and GOAT received them, then the status changed to "Looking for a Replacement" Do they ever actually find a replacement because the next TS1 Low is priced $20 higher

RIP - Kobe Bean Bryant - LEGEND!!

Question?? I order a second pair of Trav Lows off of Goat ($700 + $10 Shipping + $42 Tax SMFH = $752 Total) The seller shipped and GOAT received them, then the status changed to "Looking for a Replacement" Do they ever actually find a replacement because the next TS1 Low is priced $20 higher

Good luck finding out, goat is just bad at customer service period.

Same exact thing happening to me at the moment. Ordered last Monday, made it to Saturday and the seller hadn't shipped. They said the'll find me a replacement within 48 hours. Checked on Sunday, it said seller confirmed, so it looks like they got me a replacement. Let's see if they ship :smh:

Same exact thing happening to me at the moment. Ordered last Monday, made it to Saturday and the seller hadn't shipped. They said the'll find me a replacement within 48 hours. Checked on Sunday, it said seller confirmed, so it looks like they got me a replacement. Let's see if they ship :smh:

Damn, my status just changed again to “Verification Needed”....I’m assuming they found another seller because when I check the view progress timeline it states package “Shipping to Goat”

Previous seller must of thought this was StockX or something thinking that fake or flawed pair was gonna get through!! They’re called GOAT for a reason 😂😂😂 🤞🏾

Damn, my status just changed again to “Verification Needed”....I’m assuming they found another seller because when I check the view progress timeline it states package “Shipping to Goat”

Previous seller must of thought this was StockX or something thinking that fake or flawed pair was gonna get through!! They’re called GOAT for a reason 😂😂😂 🤞🏾

Must be nice, still waiting for seller to ship to GOAT. Way better customer service than StockX tho, not even close.

Must be nice, still waiting for seller to ship to GOAT. Way better customer service than StockX tho, not even close.

That's really my only complaint about GOAT tho it seems like the sellers are either allotted more time to ship or there is no real penalty for not shipping within 72 Hours. I almost always get sellers that wait until the 3rd day to ship for some reason. If the price difference between instant ship items and the regular items was closer I would just go with Instant Ship

Back
Top Bottom