Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I don’t get where you were supposed to enter a password?
Before the site goes live
The page switches and says password
Which usually when they load the site with stock

Like yeezysupply does

But this time Travis dropped the pic w randy

Before the site goes live
The page switches and says password
Which usually when they load the site with stock

Like yeezysupply does

But this time Travis dropped the pic w randy

Used to be a field to enter password on YS. There isn't anymore. The password page is now just a static page with nothing to enter - which is what I thought the TS site was also. All it said was "Soon".

Used to be a field to enter password on YS. There isn't anymore. The password page is now just a static page with nothing to enter - which is what I thought the TS site was also. All it said was "Soon".

Right. That’s what I’m saying. Still don’t understand where you were supposed to enter that password.

Which page you talking about
Shop.travisscott
Or
aJ6.travisscott

There was a password page

Which page you talking about
Shop.travisscott
Or
aJ6.travisscott

There was a password page
I saw that password page too smh. I was reloading like a mfer and then tried entering random ish, and got the too many attempts try back in 10 mins. But I'm still doubting that was some cryptic way to get in early. I've yet to see anyone post a size smaller then 10.5 from Travis shop. He did us dirty

We gonna be looking at every pic from here on out :lol:
B45E344C-7F7E-413C-B86F-4D097A6F18CB.gif

This sums it up right here
after the timer ended
password pages went up
stock was loaded
site page was linked to the travis shop
and shoes went live

Im waiting til they get down to 600 ish range? I hope they fall lower but doubt it. I have a pair of jordan 1 origin story I'll sell and that will soften the blow. Damn im still salty. I needed this colorway.

Another L here, still weird that end charged me 108... all it says is shoes on the invoice as welll. On second thought, it made prices on other sneakers dip a bit... ended up getting 2 pairs of the black unions on accident no one bit on the blues yet.

Word. But a playa can hope and monitor prices. Hopefully i can get something near that range. 400+/- out of pocket and 300ish + on the jordan 1 origin story.

Back
Top Bottom