Official Trailblazers @ Lakers 02-26-08 7:30pm PST

Originally Posted by RasMekPeace

Im sorry but Luke Walton does not belong in the NBA, what are the analysts talking about when they say he has high "Basketball I.Q.". They are trying to make him look better by compensating for his lack of skill. He is the sole reason they are losing this game.

OD.

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

God damn could ya'll lay off luke. This really pisses me off about these post. Ya'll expect players to be perfect year round and act like there the worse players on earth when there doing bad. Then as soon as they have a good shooting night your back on there ****.

I'm a L.A fan but i see why it's so easy for fans of other teams to hate us.

I'm a fan too but he hasn't contributed to the team this whole season, not just the game, its not just the poor shooting, its the turnovers, badspacing, etc...(did you see Kobe get on his case right before halftime about where he was supposed to be on the court

Wow, Walton looked impressive there. Portland left him alone for the shot and he still misses :l0l

Wow, Walton looked impressive there. Portland left him alone for the shot and he still misses
laugh.gif

Not a big fan of any of the teams playing tonight, but i wouldn't mind if the Blazers won this game.

If the Blazers do end up losing i wouldn't be shocked at all. What they've done so far is impressive enough.

Enouigh of the blame on Luke.

It's on this entire squad right now. They are getting outrebounded and are controlling the ball poorly.

They better step it up this half.

Kobe needs to watch his mouth, because he is draining shots and doesnt need to get ejected. But I would like to see him out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

God damn could ya'll lay off luke. This really pisses me off about these post. Ya'll expect players to be perfect year round and act like there the worse players on earth when there doing bad. Then as soon as they have a good shooting night your back on there ****.

I'm a L.A fan but i see why it's so easy for fans of other teams to hate us.

when has luke had a good shooting game this year?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom