Official Trailblazers @ Lakers 02-26-08 7:30pm PST

Man I didnt know Aldridge has this many post up moves and can score in the post like this.

During his college years he was spot 15 to 20 jump shooter like Brian Cook.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Man I didnt know Aldridge has this many post up moves and can score in the post like this.

During his college years he was spot 15 to 20 jump shooter like Brian Cook.
At the start of the season thats all he was doing was jumpers. They are finally getting him to take it down low. Once he masters it all he is gonna bea beast.

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

The sky hook
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
So pretty when its done correctly.

this blazers team has a really good roster.. they are scary when oden plays, together with brandon roy.. young and talented.

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Why would somebody where a Boston Celtics jersey to a Lakers/Blazers game?
hahaha I see this too much at sporting events. Like a Yankees jersey at a A's vs. Mariners game.

Ugly first half for the Lakers. There were a couple of nice runs but overall very poor play. Better wake up in the second half or we will take the L.

Portland is surprising me. LMA coming out showing what he can do on O then with the big block on Kobe. Travis shooting lights out also. The lead at half-time?works for me. I gotta watch out for this 3rd quarter, if Portland keeps it close then they can win. But they normally blow it in the 3rd.

Im sorry but Luke Walton does not belong in the NBA, what are the analysts talking about when they say he has high "Basketball I.Q.". They are tryingto make him look better by compensating for his lack of skill. He is the sole reason they are losing this game.

Its impossible to play 5 on 4 with luke out there

this dude doesn't even try out there even though he is talentless and ******ed
tired.gif

God damn could ya'll lay off luke. This really pisses me off about these post. Ya'll expect players to be perfect year round and act like there theworse players on earth when there doing bad. Then as soon as they have a good shooting night your back on there ****.

I'm a L.A fan but i see why it's so easy for fans of other teams to hate us.

Back
Top Bottom