Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

That sucks. You could probably clean yours. Take a look at what I got. On my WC 88s

I got two pairs and both right shoes have the same defect. This pic is worse of the two.
one of the reasons as to why I didn't pick up my pair. If the quality was there I would have def picked them up and rocked them. 

Ketchup stains....on a ds shoe? damn employees gonna start having to wear gloves when they observe in the back 
roll.gif

That sucks. You could probably clean yours. Take a look at what I got. On my WC 88s

I got two pairs and both right shoes have the same defect. This pic is worse of the two.
Looks like someone been chewin' on yours, haha!

one of the reasons as to why I didn't pick up my pair. If the quality was there I would have def picked them up and rocked them. 

Seriously though. I think the overall material is better than 2011 and 2010 cement colour ways but the QC on both my pairs is almost suspect to B grades. Smh. I bought both of them at HoH though and they wouldn't let me see other pairs.

Looks like someone been chewin' on yours, haha!

Lol. This right shoe for this pair has the bigger unfinish. But the other right shoe I have has a smaller defect but already got toe creasing. SMH.

correct, no mens shoes.  Will check it out Wednesday on my break.  I will update everyone here on what they got.

That would be appreciated; understood there are no mens kicks but I would like to possibly get the wife & son some kicks...

If you could lmk if they have any XXL mens' clothing pls. or if it's truly a sz M sample sale kind of deal that Puma/Timberland/UnderArmor runs when they do these type of sales...

Thanks in advance.

That would be appreciated; understood there are no mens kicks but I would like to possibly get the wife & son some kicks...

If you could lmk if they have any XXL mens' clothing pls. or if it's truly a sz M sample sale kind of deal that Puma/Timberland/UnderArmor runs when they do these type of sales...

Thanks in advance.

Place was kind of a zoo. Alot of random stuff I assume they will be restocking throughout the days because tbh there wasn't too much good stuff left and I was there pretty much right when it opened.

There are tables labelled with the sizes but I don't remember if there was XXL.

Place was kind of a zoo. Alot of random stuff I assume they will be restocking throughout the days because tbh there wasn't too much good stuff left and I was there pretty much right when it opened.

There are tables labelled with the sizes but I don't remember if there was XXL.

I was there also when they opened. They started letting everyone in early 1145 and people were just throwing things around. Lucky to pick up 6 track jackets/ Jordan samples. Pretty much everything was gone by 1230. Prices were cheap jackets going for $24.99, sock for $1.99, shorts and shirts for $10-15. They had bags, hats, scarves, etc.

I bought Bred IV's for below retail. Kids that couldn't flip them are getting desperate to pay their CC bill, do a little lurking and you might be able to find one in your size.

Thanks in advance.
Just got back from the warehouse sale, it was madness.  I think I went at the busiest time as it looked like everyone went to check it out on their lunch break.  Line up to pay was ridiculous, it stretched all the way around the warehouse.  Lets just say I had an hour lunch and ended up being 2 hours.  Luckily I was with my boss so it didn't really matter.

Just a quick rundown there was a bunch of ****, hockey jerseys(poland, usa) soccer jerseys(didnt really check)

**** load of hats and scarves, socks, jordan socks if you could find some

In terms of Jordan gear, they had some jordan hoodies, jordan longsleeves, jordan tees, was so pissed they had the jordan USA jersey but only xxxl

bunch of shorts kobes lebrons, nike 6.0 cargos, ton of tshirts, no mens shoes only boys and womans.  some lebron and kobe track jackets, ton of pacquiao gear ton of dri fit shorts and shirts also. 

I only really had 30 minutes to look around the rest was pretty much waiting in line.

Im in Toronto this weekend any exciting drops besides the Foams? oh also... LMAO... I just saw a dude selling Joker 3s for $330. Wow... Really? Whats next Lunarglide's for $300?

Got there around 11:45, didnt wait in line, came in as people were allowed into the sale.

Got a few gems, nothing special, but made out with a USATF crewneck that I was looking for anyways which was a bonus. Copped alot of dri fit stuff for ball/working out, compression shorts and leggings for ball/running and some JB socks, Jordan IV and Hunter SB socks all 1.49 each lol...got extra 20% off VIP doe.

Prices were generally 10.99 for tees, 14.99 shirts, 19.99 pants, 19.99 crews, 24.99 zipups, hoodies and track jackets, 49.99 down vests, 99.99 varsitys...24.99 hockey jerseys, saw a USA Jordan #9 bball jersey only XXL tho...might go back to cop the Czech Hemksy/Plekanec Hockey jerseys for 24.99...

All in all not too bad for some good dri fit clothing and random things I'd need for the gym and ball anyways.

Last edited:
Got there around 11:45, didnt wait in line, came in as people were allowed into the sale.

Got a few gems, nothing special, but made out with a USATF crewneck that I was looking for anyways which was a bonus. Copped alot of dri fit stuff for ball/working out, compression shorts and leggings for ball/running and some JB socks, Jordan IV and Hunter SB socks all 1.49 each lol...got extra 20% off VIP doe.

Prices were generally 10.99 for tees, 14.99 shirts, 19.99 pants, 19.99 crews, 24.99 zipups, hoodies and track jackets, 49.99 down vests, 99.99 varsitys...24.99 hockey jerseys, saw a USA Jordan #9 bball jersey only XXL tho...might go back to cop the Czech Hemksy/Plekanec Hockey jerseys for 24.99...

All in all not too bad for some good dri fit clothing and random things I'd need for the gym and ball anyways.
damn nice pick ups i thought this sale would be a flop, hopefully theres still stuff left tomorrow

nice pick ups, didn't really get to take a look at the socks but I am going to the ES soon so Ill stock up on socks there

copped some nice cargo shorts though, pair of jordan cargos as well. Jordan long sleeve dri fit and a jordan hoodie.  Lebron ball shorts and a bunch of random tees

Just got back from the warehouse sale.  Nothing too impressive, but they did have some of the higher end NSW stuff from last year.  If you wear 2XL destroyers, you'll have plenty to choose from.  Small and Medium sized people will have nothing to choose from but t-shirts and hoodies which they have tonnes of.  Noticed a lot of Goretex M-65s for the ladies.  Lots of non-team Canada hockey jerseys going for $25 a pop.  Lots of hats and backpacks, Jordan Brand and Nike.  No need to worry about them running out of stuff.  As the tables get cleared, the staff brings out more boxloads and empties them out onto the tables.  Word of warning though, the line-up to checkout gets wicked long.  I probably should have abandoned my bag of merch and bailed, but I chose to stick it out and wait.  I wound up waiting just under an hour in line to pay up and leave.

Hey guys,

I went to Todays Sportwear in Pacific Mall. And saw a couple of Jordans. Can anyone confirm if what they sell is real? Specifically the Jordans? Most or all their retros are 199.99. Anyone have experiences with this place?

Rant: its so damn hard to convince us sellers to ship to Canada these days

All I want is bred 11s for cdn retail damnit

Back
Top Bottom