Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I DM NikeTO a minute after and I got a pair. Size 11 too. Also won Livestock two minutes after and my girl got a pair at Capsule.

In going to f them all up for fun because they're a crapy retro; borderline embarassing.
Makes me happy, skipped these to pick up a vnds pair of 99 white cement 4's for $175

checked out urban outfitters downtown today, and they didnt have the red roshes in size 9 (had size 10,11). Still on the hunt for any of the OG color ways, wish some of these sites would deliver to canada.

That's a good deal shawty low low to the low low. What type of glue will you use when the soles crumble in to sneaker dust.

#pandasatthezoo
hahaha... no idea what any of that means. rocked them the other day though no cracking yet sir just the bottom white paint part is cracking but ill repaint it before the summer starts

Last edited:
Anyone have info on when/where the all white foams will be releasing? Thanks.
Should be this coming Friday. As for where,should be:

NTO

Livestock

FTL HOH

Capsule

FTL: Eaton centre, yorkdale, squareone, not sure about others

I don't think you'll have too much of a issue picking up a pair as there's a lot of other stuff coming out and it's a all white shoe but these days with all the newbies and hype who really knows.

checked out urban outfitters downtown today, and they didnt have the red roshes in size 9 (had size 10,11). Still on the hunt for any of the OG color ways, wish some of these sites would deliver to canada.

The Yonge/Eglinton location had a FSR as of Saturday.

Should be this coming Friday. As for where,should be:

NTO
Livestock
FTL HOH
Capsule
FTL: Eaton centre, yorkdale, squareone, not sure about others

I don't think you'll have too much of a issue picking up a pair as there's a lot of other stuff coming out and it's a all white shoe but these days with all the newbies and hype who really knows.

Thank you.

hahaha... no idea what any of that means. rocked them the other day though no cracking yet sir just the bottom white paint part is cracking but ill repaint it before the summer starts

Lol. Nice. Looks good handsome. Just be weary of the cracking; they have te ability to crack like Harlem if you don't notice it early.

Last edited:

What the **** man, completely deadstock Bred 11s from Champs (purchased Saturday) and I got someone's ketchup stains on em? I just opened them last night and I seen that...

What the **** man, completely deadstock Bred 11s from Champs (purchased Saturday) and I got someone's ketchup stains on em? I just opened them last night and I seen that...
LOL WTF!! Sorry don't mean to laugh but thats fu.cked up!

Damn. Someone was probably holding/observing them on lunch break in the stock room. :lol:

LOL, damn son, that sucks for you but it's pretty funny for everyone else. Good afternoon chuckle.

That sucks. You could probably clean yours. Take a look at what I got. On my WC 88s

I got two pairs and both right shoes have the same defect. This pic is worse of the two.

Since when did the Nike China factory allow staff to have lunch or even breaks!? Someone's getting fired!!

That literally stinks!! At least you didn't find a half eaten hot dog that went with the ketchup inside the shoes:>

Back
Top Bottom