Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

The 3 guys were a part of the lineup yesterday?
 Yup all four of them were part of the line up I believe.
That sounds pretty ****** there will always be fools around , was the good samaritan guy apart of the crew waiting for the 88s ...did he go back in line ?

How crazy roughly (in regards to camping out for) do you think it will be for these kicks

AJ1 Mid Lakers
AJ1 Mid Pistons

AJ VIII "Playoffs"

AJ1 Retro High OG "Black Toe"

Lebron X Elite Superheroe (Does anyone know if the ES will drop these on release date too)

I couldnt exactly tell you about campouts since ive never really seen this much craziness over sneakers in Toronto. I know poeple have camped out and stuff for certain shoes and lined up early but HOH took it to the next level i would say. Sucks cause it might forever be like this. Lol. Anyone of the shoes you have mentioned I would not camp out for personally. but I might line up an hour early for the black toes... maybe.
Ye. Exactly what happened. I saw the dude back in line in the morning though. He held his own. 3 cowards for sure. Otherwise it was nice. We were like ambassadors for all the people walking by and asking why we were there. I even had to regulate a few drunks. Lmao. Quarters being played. Toronto has a pretty sophisticated crowd. The lineup was smooth until the last 20 minutes when we felt the anxiety kickin in. I even heard the cop after the fight say to the other cop if they should ask the lineup if they witnessed anything. The cop just looked in his partners face and said NO ! Lmao. Tdot stand up !
The single dude definitely held his own. Lmao quarters was being played and took me back to HS days. 15 years ago!

Where were you in line? What shoes lol. Did you see the guy passed out on a chair between 6-7am with thunders on? that was me. 
happy.gif

What American sites can you cop shoes from that ship to an address (American one) different than the billing address (Canadian one)?

Got my pair thanks to the Livestock raffle..

I DM'd within 20 seconds for the 2nd RSVP lol no luck

I know nothing about these shoes, but I've seen a few that i like - what's the deal with the flyknit lunars? Are these around downtown Toronto? I'm from the burbs so it's not as easy as just popping in and checking
Only the pink/volt womens pair available now. Purchased my pair in the US a few weeks ago, plenty of selection at the Walden Finishline or you can do a ship to store order from footlocker.com to make sure they have the exact pair you want when you go.

I DM NikeTO a minute after and I got a pair. Size 11 too. Also won Livestock two minutes after and my girl got a pair at Capsule.

In going to f them all up for fun because they're a crapy retro; borderline embarassing.

@infrared90 lol. I was more dressed for the weather in Timbos and layered clothes. I was #20. What number were you?

@infrared90 lol. I was more dressed for the weather in Timbos and layered clothes. I was #20. What number were you?
 I was number 31. lol. I think I was talking to you about the music in the restaurant that was bumping for so long...

I decided to pass on the Cement 3's 88 at Nike Store if anyone is interested. 

EDIT: I did not purchase them for my own reasons. I decided to pass and perhaps buy some Bred 11s or Concords as those are my favourite Jordans. I contemplated on buying them and reselling at a reasonable price or use them in a trade but I didn't want to bother with the hassle. I don't know how Nike Toronto will release them but probably through Twitter RSVP again. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom