Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Thank you for this post. I read it yesterday and told a friend who works a 9-5 to head over to FA if he can. He went over after work and was able to scoop a pair. Usually he misses out on a lot of drops due to work, so this was a nice change for once.
Glad I could help!

Got hit with the "THE PRODUCT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE" even before 3am. Looks like we (Canada) have been fck;d over again. Went on the chat and this is the response I initially got:

"As per checking, it turns out you selected an awesome product. So much so that we've oversold our inventory and the product is now unavailable in all sizes. The best thing that we can do is to share these thoughts to our management, so we will have this in stock as quickly as possible. "

Then I tried to inquire further and got hit with some more bs:
"I would like to let you know that this item was sold out within just a split of seconds, since this is a high-heat launch."

Just gave me the runaround smh

Same here, it's ridiculous, I thought they might have pushed back the release time but doesn't look like it

Last edited:
Update: LUCKILY there's like NO hype with these at all (I was thoroughly shocked). Showed up to Markville FL 9:15am, wife was coming here anyways: walked in, picked my 10.5, paid, walked out

I suggest checkIng your local spot, even with FCFS you might be surprised

Wish it was that easy for me. Not really close to TO area and local FTL is the only option and it's still garbage. Already know they wouldn't have an 11.5.

Foot locker Yorkdale still has lots even though they did raffles

Saw some kid wear them out the store right after buying it

Last edited:
Wish it was that easy for me. Not really close to TO area and local FTL is the only option and it's still garbage. Already know they wouldn't have an 11.5.
i'm sure these will restock again too if you missed out on drop date.  the way JB is running their supply chain i wouldn't be surprised if they restocked during JB Store opening, Flight 23 openings (both STC and SQ1) and then during FTL's Week of Greatness...  Unless you need them right away I would suggest waiting.  You might even find a come up at the outlet, apparently men's sizes of the SJs showed up at VM and HH outlets according to some blogs for 140.
Foot locker Yorkdale still has lots even though they did raffles

Saw some kid wear them out the store right after buying it
I'm a little suprised these needed a raffle in the first place.  I'm not sure any lows are raffle worthy unless they're the og snakeskin cws but that's just me.

I'm still sitting on a DS XI low cherry/red bottoms that came out in '12 that I bought and instantly regretted afterwards haha

Last edited:
footlocker canada has tons online.. im passing on em although 11 lows are the only real low i dig

Oakville Place has the XIs as well - looks like a really wide release if they got them.

TPO - 30 off wall and clothing - steer clear - not much and to no ones surprise - it's a zoo:smile:

Last edited:
I'm a little suprised these needed a raffle in the first place.  I'm not sure any lows are raffle worthy unless they're the og snakeskin cws but that's just me.

I'm still sitting on a DS XI low cherry/red bottoms that came out in '12 that I bought and instantly regretted afterwards haha
The raffle locations seem to raffle everything hyped or not, probably just to avoid any trouble from people camping even if its just a couple hours before the store/mall opens. The 11 lows that I have were all raffled (concord, infrared and georgetown) and they did sell out as far as I know.

i'm sure these will restock again too if you missed out on drop date.  the way JB is running their supply chain i wouldn't be surprised if they restocked during JB Store opening, Flight 23 openings (both STC and SQ1) and then during FTL's Week of Greatness...  Unless you need them right away I would suggest waiting.  You might even find a come up at the outlet, apparently men's sizes of the SJs showed up at VM and HH outlets according to some blogs for 140.

Details on the flight 23 stores? I know nothing about it

Quick Vaughan Mills update, soccer jerseys are still here, tons of random stuff on the hash wall, all good stuff is under size 12. This all is as of 12PM. 30% off hash wall.

Thanks for the info. Managed to pick up the last 10 sock dart and even got 30% off that. Came up to 80 something and change!

It was an absolute zoo at VM this afternoon. I didnt realize they were doing 30% off the non-clearance wall shoes. Quickly scanned the wall and bounced. Nothing worth sanding in the long line to pay.

It was an absolute zoo at VM this afternoon. I didnt realize they were doing 30% off the non-clearance wall shoes. Quickly scanned the wall and bounced. Nothing worth sanding in the long line to pay.
I believe they typically do it by sticker colour, so if the the shoes in the aisle has the same colour sticker as any shoes on the wall when there is extra discounts, same applies at checkout. That's how the staffs know which shoes were on the "back wall" and which ones they can apply the discount to. 

What size are those 11s?

The Raptors were a complete embarrassment yesterday... Not to take anything away from the Bucks because you should never underestimate your opponent but the Bucks flat out outclassed the Raptors. We shot 17% in the second half and Lowry scored 4 points... I also know that it's a long series and this is the "Game 1 curse" but ******* c'mon. Let's see what happens on Tuesday night but every single player on this team should be ashamed of themselves after a showing like that.

They can't play Lowry and Joseph together, not a good look against this Bucks team and putting Powell out there when we're down 15 near the end was pretty ??? like wasn't one of the driving factors for gambling on Ibaka/Ross trade so Powell could backup Demar? Let's just hope the Bucks keep playing Monroe heavy minutes ... and Middleton stays cold out there.

Anybody know if any FTLs are carrying the collegiate colorways of the XXI lows? I wanted to try them on first ... hesitant to purchase via NDC since I typically wear Kobe 9s for ball.

The Raptors were a complete embarrassment yesterday... Not to take anything away from the Bucks because you should never underestimate your opponent but the Bucks flat out outclassed the Raptors. We shot 17% in the second half and Lowry scored 4 points... I also know that it's a long series and this is the "Game 1 curse" but ******* c'mon. Let's see what happens on Tuesday night but every single player on this team should be ashamed of themselves after a showing like that.

I had too many drinks to remember what the 4th quarter was like.

I had too many drinks to remember what the 4th quarter was like.

I wish I had more drinks to forgot that entire second half. Word that raptors always lose game one but this is just a really troubling trend with Lowry going missing in the playoffs.

It's crazy to believe that after all these playoff series, the last and only time the Raps won game 1 of a series was 2001 vs Philly.

Back
Top Bottom