Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

If your a size 9 you can fit a size 8. Sock Darts fit long so it's better to size down.

BTW, Silver Bullets are still Champs Eaton Center.

Last edited:
WOW at the cheap ***** sock darts, BEEN wanting a pair hopefully i can fit a size 7-8 hahaha
there's a bunch of sock darts on sale at champs right now too if you don't want to travel all the way to the outlet.  I think I saw the Navy, Red, Grey and Black versions all for $100 at EC Champs

About 60-70 pairs left at Footaction for anyone who wants
How much kick back do you get from these stores? 
tongue.gif

Ended up getting a size 11 of the AM 97. If any cool NT members  (no resellers lol) need a 12 for retail PM next week. As well, you need to be an actual size 12 - don't wanna see no 5'6 dude who wears an 8.5 asking for it lol. 

Happy easter long weekend folks

Last edited:
It's legit hilarious when you see people attempt to re sell and the shoes are not hard to get AT ALL. Saw a whole bunch of the Y3 Triple White Pure Boosts with re sellers attempting to get 500-600$. That's already an expensive sneaker and there's still sizing in a bunch of different retailers both in store and online. Seems to be happening with these AM97s although there looks like there was a lot of stock. Lazy ****** kids these days can't even take 5-10 minutes to do some research/ google stock. I don't condone re selling at all but some of these people are legit goddamn rookies....

Nike at TPO has these for $98 ($135 less extra 30% off the wall). These are size 8, al least another 8, 7s available and some other sizes also.

Also got $25 off min $50 purchase bw May 2-21. Making this a smoking deal for a pair of Racers.

On sale at nike.ca for $150 (other cws at $200 full price)

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong 

I didn't have a problem with square one's ftl but recently they've gone sideways. I rarely hear people winning from their raffles, miscommiuncation and poor customer services; the staff that work there think they're at a high end boutique especially the girls - snobs!

The silver bullets are nice but what's with the crazy hype?!?!

The last raffle I won @ SQ1 was the Columbia IVs I copped as a gift for my cousin :frown: I haven't won there since after what must be 20 releases I've tried for. I've seen employees copping 3-4 pairs on release day and guys from that recent Haven video showing up @ 2:59pm asking to speak to the manager on duty. At the end of the day it's not much hassle for me to enter the raffles there since I live close by but if someone is looking to take a video and send it over to Footlocker on Twitter to get some shine ... trust me, this is the spot where you'll strike gold.

It's legit hilarious when you see people attempt to re sell and the shoes are not hard to get AT ALL. Saw a whole bunch of the Y3 Triple White Pure Boosts with re sellers attempting to get 500-600$. That's already an expensive sneaker and there's still sizing in a bunch of different retailers both in store and online. Seems to be happening with these AM97s although there looks like there was a lot of stock. Lazy ****** kids these days can't even take 5-10 minutes to do some research/ google stock. I don't condone re selling at all but some of these people are legit goddamn rookies....

But business is "boomin" haha

I agree with you, they are a bunch of guppies! But this applies to everything in life....a little bit of research goes a long way versus riding the hype train.

Wait until next week when people start asking all the standard yeezy questions. Facebook groups are flooded with the same questions and sadly those who are the people who tend to win!

Props to the real MVPs who go in store or call stores for info as well as those who read all the sneaker blogs that are good hearted and openly supply the Intel they gathered.

All the guppies will just wait until KDC tweets haha

QUICK QUESTION

IS THE PAUL GEORGE 1 Black Ice releasing in footlocker Canada today????

Need help in this thanks

The last raffle I won @ SQ1 was the Columbia IVs I copped as a gift for my cousin :frown: I haven't won there since after what must be 20 releases I've tried for. I've seen employees copping 3-4 pairs on release day and guys from that recent Haven video showing up @ 2:59pm asking to speak to the manager on duty. At the end of the day it's not much hassle for me to enter the raffles there since I live close by but if someone is looking to take a video and send it over to Footlocker on Twitter to get some shine ... trust me, this is the spot where you'll strike gold.

I've won from Square One Foot Locker several times...

Last edited:
Footaction got their pairs in as of around 11:20 and I was told over 100 pairs in just mens. So, if you guys are close by and looking to purchase I'm sure they'll have most sizes. I only waited for footaction to make an exchange on a pair of am1s that had QC issues and was impatient so I went to Nike. They also had pairs left over when I left around 10:45

Thank you for this post. I read it yesterday and told a friend who works a 9-5 to head over to FA if he can. He went over after work and was able to scoop a pair. Usually he misses out on a lot of drops due to work, so this was a nice change for once.

Back
Top Bottom