Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I personally don't mind that, haven't copped a jersey since Reebok and Adidas have been doing the NBA. Swimgman jerseys were my thing while I was in high school so it won't bother me at all.
Same here...but that was college for me. Its a good compromise between a replica and authentic. Such a good middle ground. 

Nike Swingmans > any other brand period.

I wonder if they're holding stocks for the grand opening
Yea they're gonna have a bunch of heat that's been put away for the opening.  I've heard they will have 350 v2s and some JB retros.  Not entirely sure what cw they are but they're trying to make this launch pretty big apparently.

Don't these retail chains love to push old stock for grand openings? If they do sell old stock, I hope they do a raffle or something... Ain't nobody got time to queue for a week.
they gonna have ppl wait for a week to generate hype, they most likely won't do raffle.

heard from KDC that Royal 1's will be more stock than Space Jam 11.
yea Royals are supposed to be produced in large quantities but as of Monday HoH Yonge hadn't received their stock levels on them so not sure how many pairs they getting.  Be prepared though cause even with the large quantities i think it might be a tough cop with all the hype and demand.  Ppl will be hoarding pairs for sure

Yea they're gonna have a bunch of heat that's been put away for the opening.  I've heard they will have 350 v2s and some JB retros.  Not entirely sure what cw they are but they're trying to make this launch pretty big apparently.

Sounds good...hopefully not FCFS as we (old school) will never have a chance.

However, if you do a raffle it will kill the buzz as people will just be lining up to join the raffles.

:rolleyes

However, if you do a raffle it will kill the buzz as people will just be lining up to join the raffles.

eyes.gif
Gotta start up my Ghost Chair Buster squad. That, or pay somebody to start a fight. There we are, instant raffle lol.

eyes.gif
We're in 2017, these things should all be done online by now
mean.gif

Gotta start up my Ghost Chair Buster squad. That, or pay somebody to start a fight. There we are, instant raffle lol.
very true lol...  everything should be done online and then drawn online via snap/IG..

I will admit, I'm one of those older heads that haven't been able to adapt well to the new style of the game since I be taking Ls all the time haha

Cant cart the EQT boost on ADCA. The captcha  jsut keeps reloading....
I carted and checked out already. I saw a few have as well. My guess is that it's held in people's cart right now, or Adidas' website is slow with updating 'real-time' stock.

And I would assume Footaction will have some heat on their initial opening as well. From the posts here I've read, lets hope they have some kind of plan and not be like Exclucity's opening at Brampton. Especially when this Footaction is also at the core of the city, going to be really busy.

Last edited:

I carted and checked out already. I saw a few has as well. My guess is that it's held in people's cart right now, or Adidas' website is slow with updating 'real-time' stock.
Damn. Im SOL i guess. The adidas captcha always fks me over.

Cant cart the EQT boost on ADCA. The captcha  jsut keeps reloading....
The Captcha is great. Pretty soon, I'll know what all the road signs all over the planet look like. Same with the world's store fronts.

I carted and checked out already. I saw a few have as well. My guess is that it's held in people's cart right now, or Adidas' website is slow with updating 'real-time' stock.

And I would assume Footaction will have some heat on their initial opening as well. From the posts here I've read, lets hope they have some kind of plan and not be like Exclucity's opening at Brampton. Especially when this Footaction is also at the core of the city, going to be really busy.
Yeah, they did the 10 minute hold.

Its weird how ADC is selling the CNY EQT for $300 and Exclucity is for $380.......is it because ADC don't come with that wooden box?

Do you have a pop-up blocker?

Can't believe I didn't consider this.  
I think it depends on the pop up blocker. I have one and I've never had issues with checking out on Adidas. That being said, I did take an L on the 93/17s today.

Its weird how ADC is selling the CNY EQT for $300 and Exclucity is for $380.......is it because ADC don't come with that wooden box?
Wait, really?! I ordered them off Adidas, and the only reason was for the wooden box... I thought they were $300 because of the box!

Last edited:
I think it depends on the pop up blocker. I have one and I've never had issues with checking out on Adidas. That being said, I did take an L on the 93/17s today.

Wait, really?! I ordered them off Adidas, and the only reason was for the wooden box... I thought they were $300 because of the box!

Yeah, some pop-up blockers don't work well with ADC which can cause captcha and payment loop issues

Same. I ordered it for the box. Reviews on ADCa mention the box....if that means anything...

Back
Top Bottom