Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

think it's only been the Sixers and Celtics who've revealed the 2018 jerseys
Sixers (Stubhub), Celtics (General Electric), Kings (Blue Diamond Almonds) have revealed their sponsorship Logos, no one has shown what the 2017-2018 jerseys will look like. Im pretty sure it's because Adidas still has licensing until the final month of the season (after playoffs).

Last edited:
Sixers (Stubhub), Celtics (General Electric), Kings (Blue Diamond Almonds) have revealed their sponsorship Logos, no one has shown what the 2017-2018 jerseys will look like. Im pretty sure it's because Adidas still has licensing until the final month of the season (after playoffs).

I hope Air Canada sponsors Raptors..I don't want some peanuts...almonds...ticket reseller on a Raps jersey

Plus if it's Air Canada, at least it's a Maple leaf Logo... :smile:

Last edited:
Didn't realize they do those sales, so I appreciate the feedback on that. The times I've tried to check out items at m&n .com it seems they come full force with the duties and brokerage, but at least you pay it all up front. 90 bucks usd is pretty fair for these, but 280 with tax is pretty obscene imo.

My last M&N order was before they started charging D&B. I believe recently someone in here purchased from them (ahat20), his situation was a mess but M&N corrected it I believe....an error made on their end. Anyways, any upcoming orders I do I'll just have it shipped to my U.S. addy in Niagara. That's an option or use one of those re-shipping services.

Those huskie jerseys area sooo damn good. And we finally beat the Bulls! felt like we've been cursed for too long.

Didn't realize they do those sales, so I appreciate the feedback on that. The times I've tried to check out items at m&n .com it seems they come full force with the duties and brokerage, but at least you pay it all up front. 90 bucks usd is pretty fair for these, but 280 with tax is pretty obscene imo.

My last M&N order was before they started charging D&B. I believe recently someone in here purchased from them (ahat20), his situation was a mess but M&N corrected it I believe....an error made on their end. Anyways, any upcoming orders I do I'll just have it shipped to my U.S. addy in Niagara. That's an option or use one of those re-shipping services.

I had ordered a couple pairs of shorts and they marked rhe value at 600US, which is the price of 2 jerseys. They had recently switched warehouses so i believe that was the reason for the error. I ended up paying like $30 upon delivery. Prior to that i had ordered from them a number of times and never got charged duties/customs or tax. Like DYNAMICS DYNAMICS said best thing to do is use of those re-shipping services or if you have friends/family in the US ship to them and have them ship to you.

Those huskie jerseys area sooo damn good. And we finally beat the Bulls! felt like we've been cursed for too long.

Yeah last night was the first Raptors game I've watched since early November I think. Glad I tuned in, but yeah I love everything about the Huskies branding they've done. The court, jersey and shorts look dope. I love the jersey because it says Toronto on the front. I want to get the shorts though.

I had ordered a couple pairs of shorts and they marked rhe value at 600US, which is the price of 2 jerseys. They had recently switched warehouses so i believe that was the reason for the error. I ended up paying like $30 upon delivery. Prior to that i had ordered from them a number of times and never got charged duties/customs or tax. Like DYNAMICS DYNAMICS said best thing to do is use of those re-shipping services or if you have friends/family in the US ship to them and have them ship to you.

Yah even the $30 isn't bad IMO, depends on what you're purchasing of course. Also I'm guessing that amount would be less if you're getting something cheaper.

Yeah last night was the first Raptors game I've watched since early November I think. Glad I tuned in, but yeah I love everything about the Huskies branding they've done. The court, jersey and shorts look dope. I love the jersey because it says Toronto on the front. I want to get the shorts though.
Yah even the $30 isn't bad IMO, depends on what you're purchasing of course. Also I'm guessing that amount would be less if you're getting something cheaper.

Theres that worry in my mind that even if u get something on sale for say 50% off theyll still mark it at the original price lol. Im not even gonna take a risk with them anymore, just gonna send everything to my people down south.

Theres that worry in my mind that even if u get something on sale for say 50% off theyll still mark it at the original price lol. Im not even gonna take a risk with them anymore, just gonna send everything to my people down south.

I'd suggest if you do make an order through M&N direct, just call them after placing it and make sure they mark the package correctly. Usually takes them a few days to ship out anyways and their customer service is pretty good in my experience.

I'd suggest if you do make an order through M&N direct, just call them after placing it and make sure they mark the package correctly. Usually takes them a few days to ship out anyways and their customer service is pretty good in my experience.

Thats a good idea.

You know what else i noticed? If i place an order online they charge $25 for shipping. That one sale they have thats in store and phone orders only i called and they told me its $50 for shipping. Cancelled that order :lol:

Last edited:
Thats a good idea.

You know what else i noticed? If i place an order online they charge $25 for shipping. That one sale they have thats in store and phone orders only i called and they told me its $50 for shipping. Cancelled that order :lol:

Again, something I would bring up to them on the phone. I don't see why they couldn't adjust the shipping.

Sorry to those reading :lol:, probably could be a PM convo but I think here is fine too for those who have always wondered about ordering through M&N.

Theres that worry in my mind that even if u get something on sale for say 50% off theyll still mark it at the original price lol

This is something I think that could probably be adjusted post delivery with that mail-in customs form if you do end up getting hit.

Keep in mind that the retail versions of the sponsored jerseys may not have the added branding...

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/15210151/nba-jerseys-carry-advertisements-beginning-2017-18

(The discussion is near the middle of the article.)

Got it...

"As a compromise, jerseys sold to fans will not include the corporate logo, although teams will have the option of selling a version that includes the logo."

Knowing NBA, they'll do "No" logos half a season and then sell with logos later on....making die hard fans buy 2 jerseys in the same season

Does anyone have a Sz 12 in the ALL BLACK AIR MAX 95? I'm trying to trade for my Sz 11 or I'll have to return (copped at Halton Hills). Found someone on Kijiji but there's no response. Taking a shot in the dark.

Back
Top Bottom