Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Vaughan mills (went on Monday just before closing)

Soldier X camo - Sz 10-12 mostly, $139ish
Lebron 13 - all star (army green colour with speckles)
Nike Dunk SB High (box series) - grey dunk with green laces FSR i think, $99
Lunar 3 flyknit - orange multicolour mostly 10-12, $70 (picked up a pair, had to at this price with the F&F as well)
Charlotte Jordan 10 - $169, can't remember sizes, but had lots
Jordan 9 lows (all red) can't remember sizes/price, sorry

bunch of KD 8's and 9's. I think one was all star colour?

Vm
Air max 95 was 100 -20%
Kobe mamba 130 -20%

LOL...just got my UPS duties/taxes for the Black/Red Toddler and NEVER...NEVER will I buy toddler pairs from YS again. :x

Duties cost as much as the pair itself. It would have been cheaper to buy local resale :smh:

I think I can stomach the duties/taxes for an adult pair but for a toddler pair :rolleyes

Oh well..lesson learned

Last edited:
LOL...just got my UPS duties for the Black/Red Toddler and NEVER...NEVER will I buy toddler from YS again.
sick.gif

Duties cost as much as the pair itself
mean.gif

I think I can stomach the duties/taxes for an adult pair but for a toddler pair
eyes.gif

Oh well..lesson learned
How much did you pay for duties, if you don't mind me asking?

LOL...just got my UPS duties/taxes for the Black/Red Toddler and NEVER...NEVER will I buy toddler pairs from YS again. :x

Duties cost as much as the pair itself. It would have been cheaper to buy local resale :smh:

I think I can stomach the duties/taxes for an adult pair but for a toddler pair :rolleyes

Oh well..lesson learned

Adidas Originals had a lot of unclaimed toddler pairs as able to grab for my son a few days after release. Dunno why so many people enter the toddler raffle with no intention buying

Adidas Originals had a lot of unclaimed toddler pairs as able to grab for my son a few days after release. Dunno why so many people enter the toddler raffle with no intention buying

I was out of town and had no other way of picking up a pair but online. If I would have known that toddler raffles wouldn't be picked up, I wouldn't even bother getting one from YS.

LOL...just got my UPS duties/taxes for the Black/Red Toddler and NEVER...NEVER will I buy toddler pairs from YS again.
sick.gif

Duties cost as much as the pair itself. It would have been cheaper to buy local resale
mean.gif

I think I can stomach the duties/taxes for an adult pair but for a toddler pair
eyes.gif

Oh well..lesson learned
Looks like it was hit or miss, I didn't have to pay for duties

Did the Weeknd's H&M Collection sell out instantly this morning?? Everything is out of stock, or did Canada not receive their stock yet?

Did the Weeknd's H&M Collection sell out instantly this morning?? Everything is out of stock, or did Canada not receive their stock yet?
For some reason they were available yesterday morning when I checked at 6AM. Some of the stuff was already sold out. I copped two things. This morning found out only one shipped. Not sure if the other was cancelled. This release was a mess.

For some reason they were available yesterday morning when I checked at 6AM. Some of the stuff was already sold out. I copped two things. This morning found out only one shipped. Not sure if the other was cancelled. This release was a mess.

Dang... good to know. Hopefully your second item wasn't cancelled. Gonna have to check in store now.

Does UPS ever bill afterwards? I've always had to pay before they would deliver/hand over so I'm not sure.
I think DHL is the only company that bills afterwards. I called UPS and provided the tracking number and supposedly YS footed the bill. 

Back
Top Bottom