Official Tom Brady is Legit

Dude has look, women follower and 3 rings plus 1 more ring to go in January.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Patriots 12-0
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

E_TomBrady_325.jpg

Thank you for informing us, I would have never figured it out.....

Dude gets no love from the media.

Was there ever a question of him not being legit? Everyone has known for a long time.
grin.gif

The dude is
eek.gif

man this guy gets no respect, how come ESPN never talks about him. i mean naturally you would think all the sportscasters and a few NTers would have a mancrushon him and slurp him 24/7

brady is big but not jeter big. jeter has been good for the last 8 years or more

That's not even his girl, thats his baby momma.
Get those Gisele pics in there..

I can't lie. I've never seen someone so calm in the pocket. He just stands there...bouncing...like a video game. I love Peyton but he pisses me offwhen he gets flustered. You can clearly see it. The defense will see it and start rushing hard. His feet start going crazy.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 5tan

That's not even his girl, thats his baby momma.
Get those Gisele pics in there..
GiseleBundchenTomBrady2.jpg

gisele-bundchen-brady-nyc-taxi.jpg

tom_brady.jpg

giselle_300.jpg

92779940---tombrady.jpg

gisele_bundchen300.jpg

portalcab_foto_gisele-bundchen.jpg

gisele_bundchen_036.jpg

I ain't mad at all.
laugh.gif

I remember the Colts - Pats game though, dudes was HATING hard.
laugh.gif

It's one reason why I'm pulling for this undefeated season. One, to see history. And 2, to silence the Manning fans/Brady haters.

Not saying I dislike Peyton, but the people who ride for him and can't give Brady his credit irk me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I can't lie. I've never seen someone so calm in the pocket. He just stands there...bouncing...like a video game. I love Peyton but he pisses me off when he gets flustered. You can clearly see it. The defense will see it and start rushing hard. His feet start going crazy.
eyes.gif
Nah P, you must be talking about ELI. Dude skips, shuffles, and jumps more than a 10 year old playing double dutch.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

It's one reason why I'm pulling for this undefeated season. One, to see history. And 2, to silence the Manning fans/Brady haters.

Not saying I dislike Peyton, but the people who ride for him and can't give Brady his credit irk me.
laugh.gif

co-signs

Tom-Brady-coin-flip-2.5.jpg

till this day, i still don't know why the nfl had him doin the coin toss like he was a hall of famer
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom