:::[Official TNF] San Francisco 49ers vs. San Diego Chargers @ Qualcomm 12/16:::

Originally Posted by moe200069

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Westbrook. 80+ All Purpose Yards and 1 TD.

We're gonna hold Fat Tolbert to less than 80 yards.

Those are my predictions.
thanks man. crossing my fingers that westbrook has another game like he did versus seattle.

i hope we can contain tolbert running up the middle; patrick willis has been getting run through the past couple of games.
It's tough when teams gameplan for you, hopefully the players surrounding Willis steps up their game. They better. Playoffs begin early for us.

Originally Posted by moe200069

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Westbrook. 80+ All Purpose Yards and 1 TD.

We're gonna hold Fat Tolbert to less than 80 yards.

Those are my predictions.
thanks man. crossing my fingers that westbrook has another game like he did versus seattle.

i hope we can contain tolbert running up the middle; patrick willis has been getting run through the past couple of games.
It's tough when teams gameplan for you, hopefully the players surrounding Willis steps up their game. They better. Playoffs begin early for us.

Almost game time
pimp.gif

Love the interview they just did with Singletary, Deion is still a %$%% though. Good luck 49ers, I hate Norv Turner and I'm tired of all this BS about the Chargers are great and a playoff team in the second half of the season

Love the interview they just did with Singletary, Deion is still a %$%% though. Good luck 49ers, I hate Norv Turner and I'm tired of all this BS about the Chargers are great and a playoff team in the second half of the season

Mike Singletary makes a better motivational speaker than football coach.

With that being said, **%% Phil Rivers and the Chargers, rooting for the 9ers

Mike Singletary makes a better motivational speaker than football coach.

With that being said, **%% Phil Rivers and the Chargers, rooting for the 9ers

Back
Top Bottom