:::[Official TNF] San Francisco 49ers vs. San Diego Chargers @ Qualcomm 12/16:::

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by hymen man

Same ol 9ers.
laugh.gif

Team Minnesota Vikings
indifferent.gif

When the announcer says it's 'gutsy' for you to take a new set of downs instead of 3 pts.. you know you're trash. 
laugh.gif

When the announcer says it's 'gutsy' for you to take a new set of downs instead of 3 pts.. you know you're trash. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  I thought to myself: You're giving Alex Smith and the rest of these no-talent @#% clowns more chances to @@%* up.  TAKE THE POINTS.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  I thought to myself: You're giving Alex Smith and the rest of these no-talent @#% clowns more chances to @@%* up.  TAKE THE POINTS.

lmao @ the 9ers fans getting in an uproar. Yes Vikings suck! You are not much better.

All that needs to be said..
Fortunately for you though, the Vikings will be another cities problem soon enough..

lmao @ the 9ers fans getting in an uproar. Yes Vikings suck! You are not much better.

All that needs to be said..
Fortunately for you though, the Vikings will be another cities problem soon enough..

Back
Top Bottom