:::[Official TNF] San Francisco 49ers vs. San Diego Chargers @ Qualcomm 12/16:::

pimp.gif

This early?
laugh.gif

The chargers passing game is going to tear the 9ers up, though let's win this!!!

This early?
laugh.gif

The chargers passing game is going to tear the 9ers up, though let's win this!!!

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

This early?
laugh.gif

Yes it is 
tired.gif

We have by far the worst secondary in all of football, college, flag, and pro..

tired.gif

Still hopin they can come out and actually play decent..

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

This early?
laugh.gif

Yes it is 
tired.gif

We have by far the worst secondary in all of football, college, flag, and pro..

tired.gif

Still hopin they can come out and actually play decent..

I do not understand how people can possibly say we have the worst secondary in football. We dont. Period.

I do not understand how people can possibly say we have the worst secondary in football. We dont. Period.

Originally Posted by dland24

who do you think does? (not trying be a smarta** or anything)

texans are up there.. but, i'm just curious who do you believe the 49ers secondary is better than

texans are up there.. but, i'm just curious who do you believe the 49ers secondary is better than

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

The Texans have hands down the worst secondary in the league.  I dont think this is even close.  But even going a step further, I honestly feel the Niners secondary is better than a lot more secondaries than you think (Texans, Jaguars, Cowbowys, Patriots, Seahawks.....)

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

The Texans have hands down the worst secondary in the league.  I dont think this is even close.  But even going a step further, I honestly feel the Niners secondary is better than a lot more secondaries than you think (Texans, Jaguars, Cowbowys, Patriots, Seahawks.....)

Back
Top Bottom