Official TMNT thread, R.I.P to the OG Master Splinter

Just got my turtles in from ebay. I can't wait until the van and the other characters come out.
cf925094678706983b23fc34f00892b8f4f1c0d.jpg

7671564a8b633f39d5ee06df44180fd0b23c08f.jpg

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

Just got my turtles in from ebay. I can't wait until the van and the other characters come out.
cf925094678706983b23fc34f00892b8f4f1c0d.jpg

7671564a8b633f39d5ee06df44180fd0b23c08f.jpg

nice haul, dude
pimp.gif
I still need to pick up Leo and I'm good

Man all those commercials are mad corny. Haha.

And boo for NECA not appearing at NY Comic con...I want Shredder!

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Man all those commercials are mad corny. Haha.

It don't matter b/c the commercial did its job as soon as Donatello hit the screen. You knew you had to have all them toys
laugh.gif

I went to a target here in Chicago. There were multiple Mike, Ralph, and Donny's, but I was getting discouraged since I only wanted Leo, for oldtime's sake. Felt like a kid again when I saw him sitting there on the shelf and not hanging up like the others. Was happy to scoop up the last Leo eventhough the package has a very slight bend.

My problem now is deciding whether I keep him for myself, probably in the package for a while, or give him to my 5-year-old brother, which is what I wasoriginally intending to do?
embarassed.gif

His favorite is Leo too, and he really liked the CGI movie from '07. He got a bunch of the toys then but seems to have moved on to different toys andaction figures. I keep convincing and unconvincing myself...

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

i still need mike and don, j steez is letting me down at the moment
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sorry man i can't stop customers from buying themduring the day, all we have left are 2 Raphs, no new shipment is received yet
tired.gif

Still waiting on April, Splinter, Casey, and the villains
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

jaypesoz , what did you pay on ebay for the set ? im thinking abotu buyign a set

gregbutler was the one who bought the set.

Still looking for Leo, myself
smh.gif

pr0phecy, I'll take a peak at my local target tomorrow morning, I can hook you up, if you haven't had any luck finding the ones you need.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

jaypesoz , what did you pay on ebay for the set ? im thinking abotu buyign a set

smh.gif

pr0phecy, I'll take a peak at my local target tomorrow morning, I can hook you up, if you haven't had any luck finding the ones you need.
please do
laugh.gif
let me know

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

smh.gif

please do
laugh.gif
let me know
We'll do
laugh.gif

I'll be there bright and early at 8 a.m., in hopes for a re-stock for the weekend.

Still waiting on April, Splinter, Casey, and the villains
pimp.gif

Same. I especially want a slash. I remember as a kid the dude that lived next door to me was the only one on the block with one. Used to rub it inmy face, the bastard.

I almost hopped on an OG MOC april on ebay for 15 shipped.

what did you pay on ebay for the set ? im thinking abotu buyign a set

I paid 69 shipped for the set. Ordered on friday, recieved on monday.

I almost hopped on an OG MOC april on ebay for 15 shipped.
that's actually a pretty good deal considering how much they ask for og's on ebay

25th anniversary are 6 dollars less tho (if you want to look at it that way)

Finally found them, but couldn't pull the trigger just yet
ohwell.gif

I'm not that well off right now to justify $40+ on something I'm just gonna display.

My local Target had 2 full sets and a 3rd Raphael..

Been meaning to post these as well....

My OG's .....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom