Official TMNT thread, 1990 Technodrome being re-released

Someone needs to pick this up

93dc_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/tmnt-...ZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://http://

i don't know if i'll be pre-ordering since I still got my og in pretty good condition lol

and besides, i'll be satisfied with the 4 turtles lol

unless if they released something extremely rare like these

bfe9_1.JPG

I want to cop as bad as the next guy but I'm 23 yrs old, the hell i'ma do with some toys?

what do yall do with em? display like in 40yr old virgin? stock em? play with em?

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

I want to cop as bad as the next guy but I'm 23 yrs old, the hell i'ma do with some toys?

what do yall do with em? display like in 40yr old virgin? stock em? play with em?
Exactly why i'm thinking of returning em. I'm only 19 but at target i was like
eek.gif
and bought em.

i am 24 married and i bought all 4 and plan to buy at least 5 or 6 more plus the van. i have a ton of collectables from iverson mcfarlanes to sports memo toold school batman figures.

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

yoo anyone here in the bay have any info where they shipping been received? i tried target but no luck!?!

Fremont Hub Target had all 4 different turtles when I checked on Monday

Originally Posted by JP310

Exactly why i'm thinking of returning em. I'm only 19 but at target i was like
eek.gif
and bought em.
co-sign.im 22.I dont know about copping.i saw them today and they look hot but i cant bring myself to copping.

maybe later and i have a gameroom or something.but now? nah

Originally Posted by peter80warrick

i am 24 married and i bought all 4 and plan to buy at least 5 or 6 more plus the van. i have a ton of collectables from iverson mcfarlanes to sports memo to old school batman figures.
See i have some mcfarlanes, but those are of sporting heroes/players i enjoy watching and are easy to display

THESE are literally toys. The love i had for them has faded with age
laugh.gif

lol, i collect action figures. these nostalgia turtles toys they are re releasing are nice. however they are not my cup of tea. honestly the neca version ofthe turtles are hundred thousand times better than these. they have far more points of articulation and they are sculpted by the 4 horsemen (the same folksthat sculpted for mcfarlane toys).

just got mine today! had to drive to 4 different target stores though. i was like a kid all over again, being super happy on the way home!

OH MY!!1 There bringing back the Van... hope they bring out the blimp too!! that was crack. Anyways.. im 24 years old myself but i remember having these when Iwas younger until i got rid of them now i finally got to them again. Found all four at my local target!!
8d6267b49e0cf1aa5a96ce2681819cbb4d0d76a8.jpg
54e36087495006b5141c5e49653e2f37b6231f92.jpg
2e426564410271a659564c2ff95b7876181fb13f.jpg
97716c43061d536c22a495615372242378e0f734.jpg
48036fe1413c05e414005dd562ea22fb31da78e0.jpg

EWWWWWW

Went to targets in the area, none even have signage out

can someone help me out? Without trying to make a profit? por favor?

Same her, I'm 23, just finished college. I can't be spending $40 on four toys I don't need.

But tonight I found all 4 at my local Target (Socal). I had all these toys back in the day but threw them away a few years back during summer cleaning.

I bought Mikey because he was my favorite.

lmao what you gonna do with 5 marion barbers? and that link dude posted a couple pages back doesnt work... im assuming its a pic of the turtle van?

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Same her, I'm 23, just finished college. I can't be spending $40 on four toys I don't need.

But tonight I found all 4 at my local Target (Socal). I had all these toys back in the day but threw them away a few years back during summer cleaning.

I bought Mikey because he was my favorite.

which target?

anyone got any info on whether these are hitting other stores besides target for sure? i don't have a target near me, and i don't wanna pay resellerprices (
smh.gif
...seriously?) plus shipping

Back
Top Bottom