Official TMNT thread, R.I.P to the OG Master Splinter

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

^^^ if it has the grey sticker, that means they still haven't received it

But if the grey sticker was not on it, that means they had it and sold out.....just letting you know

Yeah it had the grey sticker. I talked to a worker there and he gave me that same info.

Screw the turtles..althogh i did have a couple of these back in the days..but i was STREET SHARKS head..them joints was 10 time better then these..i rememberthem coming in a shark cage..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OhSoFresh75

Screw the turtles..althogh i did have a couple of these back in the days..but i was STREET SHARKS head..them joints was 10 time better then these..i remember them coming in a shark cage..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

11hrkt1.gif

GTHO

The same goes for those who say that this other cheap copy is better:

biker-mice-from-mars-12-modo-action-figure.jpg

Originally Posted by OhSoFresh75

Screw the turtles..althogh i did have a couple of these back in the days..but i was STREET SHARKS head..them joints was 10 time better then these..i remember them coming in a shark cage..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
5d325d374be42540c1f3cc4289dc69f6d057302.jpg

I went to my Target and they didn't have them. I couldn't tell if they had sold out or they had never got them and I didnt
want to ask anyone for whatever reason. Does anyone know if Toys R Us has them or not cuz I may try there or even
Wal-Mart.

I checked 2 Targets in MD (the one by PG Plaza and one in Annapolis) and neither of them have the action figures. Anybody know of any places in MD w/ these?Thanks!

I live in a small town so I hope my target has some. I m going to go check it out a little later

EDIT: So they had a few left. I picked up all four of em but now im second guessing whether i should have bought them
ohwell.gif

If there is any that might wanna buy mine PM me
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
street sharks.... I had those too but they were and never will bebetter then the turtles. I still wish I had them though.
grin.gif

I wish I could go back to my childhood
ohwell.gif

biker mice and street sharks
roll.gif
you have got to be kidding me. anyway, istopped at my local target last night but sadly, everyone cleaned out every ninja turtle figure
frown.gif

the Targets around my way couldnt even give these out for free they said.they got rid of them cuz they were taking up "space"
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
going to check out walmart

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

My target had like 10 of each, so I just picked up a Rafael. I didn't wanna buy all at once for some reason, but I stopped by FYE on my way home and picked up the vol 1 & 2 dvd for $6 each just for the hell of it
laugh.gif
Hearing Uncle Phil is just
roll.gif

ccc254adb726afec73b5fd054e9c55930354fa6.jpg
6 BUCKS?! What a deal
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Does anyone know any stores in NYC that would have them becaus eI definetly need these.
you need to go to the targets in long island, don't even bother going to queens cuz they're non-existent
or wait for Toys R us to get them...

Back
Top Bottom