Official Tity Boi Aka 2 Chainz Thread *Def Jam's Newest Signee* Truuuuuu

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Tity Boi came a long way I tell ya...
YUP

damn sure did....I remember back in the day listening to Word Of Mouf thinking 'who in the F' is this garbage N'?

He came up the old school way too, no instant internet fame. Just grindin in his city, masses slowly caught up.

Tape goes hard too
pimp.gif
....this is honestly one of the best years in hiphop in a while, imo. A lot of quality has dropped this year.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

him and french neck and neck now that i seen that interview.....

french sucks monkey balls ive listened to ONE A$AP song & hes better NO QUESTION french & tity neck & neck NAH FAM

Tape is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dopest thing was seeing his biggest deterrents on Twitter changing their views on him.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

french sucks monkey balls ive listened to ONE A$AP song & hes better NO QUESTION french & tity neck & neck NAH FAM
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NO ONE cares about French outside the tri-state man.

CT loves French thats my dude
i admit he get tri state love i dunno about other areas

slangin birds track is tough on this tape

I can see wayne getting on Kesha in the near future. It just sounds like something he would go on.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I can see wayne getting on Kesha in the near future. It just sounds like something he would go on.
I hope you're 100% wrong on that.

ColdCity wrote:

"french sucks monkey balls ive listened to ONE A$AP song & hes better NO QUESTION french & tity neck & neck NAH FAM"

No one outside of NT knows A$AP though

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by eashawty

aye that song wit kreayshawn hard as !*%+ tho
laugh.gif

roll.gif

yo i played that back like 3 times...like this broad kinda did her thing on that joint.

hell yea, i had never listened to her before this. she aint really say $@$# but her voice sounded good on the track if that make any sense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NO ONE cares about French outside the tri-state man.

When his manager is waka flocka's mom? When he sropped choppa down & da remix?Yea..before 2 chainz caught fire (cuz lets face it, son was sleeeeept on crimincally I admit)French was STILL ridin that coke wave & gettin features north AND south da mason dixon line.Da breakfast club interview states it himself.

When his manager is waka flocka's mom? When he dropped choppa down & da remix? Yea..before 2 chainz caught fire (cuz lets face it, son was sleeeeept on crimincally I admit) French was STILL ridin that coke wave & gettin features north AND south da mason dixon line. Da breakfast club interview states it himself.
Word. The only reason French and 2Chainz aren't neck and neck NOW is cause 2Chainz dropped YESTERDAY. 2Chainz been grindin for a loooooong time and is finally
getting his due. French been on since 06/07,  even when Akon forgot he was his label.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

When his manager is waka flocka's mom? When he dropped choppa down & da remix? Yea..before 2 chainz caught fire (cuz lets face it, son was sleeeeept on crimincally I admit) French was STILL ridin that coke wave & gettin features north AND south da mason dixon line. Da breakfast club interview states it himself.
Word. The only reason French and 2Chainz aren't neck and neck NOW is cause 2Chainz dropped YESTERDAY. 2Chainz been grindin for a loooooong time and is finally
getting his due. French been on since 06/07,  even when Akon forgot he was his label.

The last time French name was really big was when Mac & Cheese 2 dropped and his song wit Sean, Nipsey & Sean dropped other than that he's put out decent tapes but not enough to catch buzz.

sick.gif
This goes so hard.....
Is it just me or did Kreayshawn kinda do her thing?
laugh.gif

Im 'bout to put the whole of New Zealand on

^^^^It's just you and like 2 other people. &@^#% was terrible.

I can't stop playin "K.O." & "One Day At A Time" though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, &@^# BAAAAAAANGS

Back
Top Bottom