Official Tity Boi Aka 2 Chainz Thread *Def Jam's Newest Signee* Truuuuuu

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Is it just me or is this the least annoying Drama has ever been on one of his tapes? Like I don't even think I need a DJ Dramaless version as per usual lol
laugh.gif
It's not just you. I barely even noticed he was on there.

Originally Posted by SoleLifted5

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

True..radio down here is so backwards
This. idk if its Khaled or something but all they do is play YMCMB or Techno/Pop crap and this is 99 Jamz
eyes.gif
99 jamz is a joke....when i came down here i thought it would be a hot 97 equivalent.....
indifferent.gif

I honestly thought it was only Houston/Texas playing nothing but wack YM and dance &@^# all day everyday, until over the years being in Little Rock, Memphis,
Tallahassee,  and Atlanta. It's like every radio station (at least in the south) is on the same loop. I swear it's like good mainstream radio rap died in 2006.

Is it just me or is this the least annoying Drama has ever been on one of his tapes? Like I don't even think I need a DJ Dramaless version as per usual lol

def +1
& IDGAF how much buzz you have or how many spins your getting if your music is weak its weak... you saying when he dropped chopper down & da remix IDGAF that #@%$ was turrible- barkley voice.. i havent heard a SINGLE french song i could nod & vibe with or KINDA like everything ive ever heard from dude was pure grade a $+**#%@@.. they can both have shows blocks away from each other in frenchs "neck of the woods" & im 99% sure 2 chainz show would rock better french aint touching tit regardless of what he said on the breakfast club or what you tri state dudes think fam is pure trash right in the SAME boat as souljaboy & rif raff

Originally Posted by ColdCity

def +1
& IDGAF how much buzz you have or how many spins your getting if your music is weak its weak... you saying when he dropped chopper down & da remix IDGAF that #@%$ was turrible- barkley voice.. i havent heard a SINGLE french song i could nod & vibe with or KINDA like everything ive ever heard from dude was pure grade a $+**#%@@.. they can both have shows blocks away from each other in frenchs "neck of the woods" & im 99% sure 2 chainz show would rock better french aint touching tit regardless of what he said on the breakfast club or what you tri state dudes think fam is pure trash right in the SAME boat as souljaboy & rif raff

Max_B_French_Montana_Coke_Wave_2-front-large.jpg
french-montana-max-b-coke-wave-hosted-by-dj-whoo-kid.jpg
French-Montana-Mac-Cheese-2-mixtape.jpg
00-french_montana-cocaine_and_caviar-hif.jpg

Originally Posted by Peep Game

def +1

Max_B_French_Montana_Coke_Wave_2-front-large.jpg
french-montana-max-b-coke-wave-hosted-by-dj-whoo-kid.jpg
French-Montana-Mac-Cheese-2-mixtape.jpg
00-french_montana-cocaine_and_caviar-hif.jpg

big sean voice- ***$ ***$ ***$ ***$

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by ninjahood

what are u talkin bout? that new shot caller track is aallll over da radio...just hit up flex's show last week...

Sorry man I dont live in NY
laugh.gif
.  I live in Miami so neither 2Chainz or French Montana get any type of radio play
yea shot caller is aallll over da radio
ninjahood aint neva lied, its been gettin burn in CT. son show was PACKED a few weeks ago, him an max showed CT an the tri state madd love i literally just found out 2 chainz from the BET cypher no clue dude was the tity boi cat.

I made da correlation cuz of da jewelry thread, since I was a fan of his airplane chain.

def +1

How u "know better" then tity boi...u sound like a bitter jigga fan that refuses to stop fightin da good fight, jay-z took da L..timeFor u to do da same. 2 chainz already acknowledged that french was on & poppin way before his campaign finally got rollin.Just just YOU don't like french don't mean squat b, stay being that hater lolz....everyone knows french montana doin his damn thing..If I was his id sign a deal when his next mixtape drops.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

def +1

How u "know better" then tity boi...u sound like a bitter jigga fan that refuses to stop fightin da good fight, jay-z took da L..timeFor u to do da same. 2 chainz already acknowledged that french was on & poppin way before his campaign finally got rollin.Just just YOU don't like french don't mean squat b, stay being that hater lolz....everyone knows french montana doin his damn thing..If I was his id sign a deal when his next mixtape drops.

ive seen the interview so i know exactly what was said..it doesnt take away from the FACT that french is garbage anyway you wanna put it. i never put down that he was "poppin" before 2 chainz movement i just stated he was poppin with !%*@%+**....... soulja boy can sell out a show doing pretty boy swag just like french could sell out a nj/ct show doing choppa down doesnt mean either one of them is making better music than tit cuz neither of them are. ill fight the good fight for good music until i have nothing to stand on im im on stilts right now in this convo....... not hating B im stating facts

Originally Posted by dreClark

coke-boys-2-cover.jpg

=

Crack rocks.

This. Da "facts" that coldcity ia pushin is all derived from his brain...da real facts is homie frenchIs creating all this demand by da people on his own merit...if he was "garbage" then NY would'veGave him da boot once Max B blew trial....at this point french can sign whenever he wants.

^^^I guess i may have to check that out. I usually only wanna here just Max and/or French and non of them other dudes.
But ColdCity in here actin like 2 Chainz is Jay-Z and French is Jungle from Bravehearts
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Both are the same type of
rappers, both are hot and both kick it w/ each other. That's like hating Gucci Mane but liking Waka Flocka. They're the
same

I'm a Keep it One Hundo.. Im a 2chainz fan but this Mixtape is missing something.. *2 Chainz gettin kinda lazy wit tha flow*

This. idk if its Khaled or something but all they do is play YMCMB or Techno/Pop crap and this is 99 Jamz
eyes.gif
99 jamz is a joke....when i came down here i thought it would be a hot 97 equivalent.....
indifferent.gif

Thats some big shoes to fill the closest thing we had to a real rap station was 103.5 the beat and they took that off air

When The Beat first came down here they were basically our eviuivalent of Hot 97. I remember turning it on and hearing an interview with Fat Joe like $**? But then they changed their whole format.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by dreClark

2 Chainz > French though, lets not get it tangled and twisted.
True

I agree. They both have their lanes though.

Yo... based on Virgll Abloh's twitter, i'm thinking that they're interested in signing dude...hes always giving props on 2Chainz.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

indifferent.gif

Thats some big shoes to fill the closest thing we had to a real rap station was 103.5 the beat and they took that off air

When The Beat first came down here they were basically our eviuivalent of Hot 97. I remember turning it on and hearing an interview with Fat Joe like $**? But then they changed their whole format.
Smh they were the only station that didn't play gospel on Sunday #Hallujah

Back
Top Bottom